Pusha T interview with Funk Flex (Speaks on Wayne diss, Exodus, Chris Brown vs Drake)

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
I'm gonna listen at 7, i remember pusha and kanye came a while back and spit some freestyles, hopefully he goes in again. That was where kanye first dropped some of the verses for that dark fantasy album.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
scaled.php

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I'm gonna listen at 7, i remember pusha and kanye came a while back and spit some freestyles, hopefully he goes in again. That was where kanye first dropped some of the verses for that dark fantasy album.

:angry:

no nikka don't fukkn tune it at 7

you're from NY nikka...since when does anything good on flexs show happen at 7??? lol

its like a boxing fight....why would you put the main event on first

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
i think that's incorrect, it can do a whole lot if its that ether. it may not necessarily damage his monies or whatever but it will surely damage his credibility if he gets bodied. a body is a body, no matter how relevant or not relevant the artist is. nas absolutely rocky balboa'd jay-z, when rocky hit Ivan Drago and cut him and his corner was like "he bleeds, he's human". yeah, nas human'd him, i aint heard him say "i will not lose" since. push can do even worse to wayne since wayne is already viewed as a clown by most

The majority of Wayne fans aren't concerned with the antiquated 'rules' of hip-hop. Nothing Push' says would put a dent in who Wayne is now.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
The Jeezy / Neyo shyt is playing on my stream as I type...is this what's on the radio too