Pusha T interview with Funk Flex (Speaks on Wayne diss, Exodus, Chris Brown vs Drake)

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
There's no more ether coming in rap. Let's not keep referencing one battle between two maybe top 5 artists ever please...that battle had real animosity and history behind it too, there was a lot behind them them bars, it wasn't just some frivolous shyt...what real animosity does Pusha have for Wayne...he tried to wear Bape after him? :rudy:

Anyways watch this be some "I'm just gonna do me he can do him" shyt now that noone in his own crew (SMH) has his back on this one. Got put in his place something awful...he had his shot at summer jam far as I'm concerned

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
AP: What’s next musically? And what happened in the beef between you and Pusha T?
Lil Wayne: I just finished recording my “I Am Not a Human Being II” album. And we’re starting to work on the Young Money album. … It really wasn’t no beef, you know. It was just me. I just reacted. Just a reaction, a simple reaction. I don’t apologize for it because I’m human. But it was just my human reaction. I don’t take it back. But there’s no beef. Beef is a whole different thing. … I’ll move on.

And like that....

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
These unrealisitc expectations of Pusha T are gonna kill him... at least here on the net.

Pusha T making some hostile killer dis record for Wayne does no damage to Wayne in the long run. It makes a dope record, sure. It makes a song that'll get lots of comment sections and message boards poppin'. It makes a song people will listen to a lot for 3 weeks or whatever the shelf life a "hot" song gets these days. But it ain't crushin' anything, buryin' anyone, or making Pusha a big star overnight.

That Nas comparison someone made is about as wrong as it gets. Nas was a top rapper who had fallen and was getting dirt kicked on his grave by the top rapper of that time. This was years of silent competition, and people genuinely wanting to see what would happen if they clashed at the top. Jay had all the attention, made this career-threatening song, and then with the eyes on him to see what the response would be, Nas came out blazing. It was heavily anticipated and lived up to it because both rappers (who were both strong cases for the title of GOAT by then) brought heat. That's not this Pusha T/Lil' Wayne situation, no matter how bad anyone would want it to be.

E-MAC

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see anything unrealistic about my expectations for Push, the guy has been baiting Wayne for years and finally gets him to bite. Now it's time for him to go in, this has been building up for a long time and it would do nothing but help Push in his current situation. To me he can't let this window close without doing a big disservice to himself, time for to drop that ether on Weezy and mark his spot in the game it's now or never for Push imho.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pusha waited 2 long no 1 even cares no mo .. the fact weezy put out that comment sayin he aint even beefin wit pusha gonna make any diss seem redundent ..

its like weezy said u had ya chance but now i aint even checkin fo a reply .. this shyt gonna have 2 ve ether status to even make some noise

shame pusha really had a opp 2 set it off

low key i dont think pusha even droppin nothin special 2morro - its juss promo and he will say it wasnt a diss @ weezy

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
This would have been the best time to drop it, especially with hot 97 beefin with YMCMB

Baby finna throw pusha's career in the bushes

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think that's incorrect, it can do a whole lot if its that ether. it may not necessarily damage his monies or whatever but it will surely damage his credibility if he gets bodied. a body is a body, no matter how relevant or not relevant the artist is. nas absolutely rocky balboa'd jay-z, when rocky hit Ivan Drago and cut him and his corner was like "he bleeds, he's human". yeah, nas human'd him, i aint heard him say "i will not lose" since. push can do even worse to wayne since wayne is already viewed as a clown by most
Not in this climate man.... That part of the game is GONE......

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I'm pretty sure, he is saving a response for that cruel summer album.

What benefit will he get from dropping a stand only diss track now?

nikkas will be like :ohhh: for a week and forget about it.

I think he playing it right, Exodus > Ghoulish easily, so to me he doesn't have to rush to put out anything. but you know Flex gonna be trying to stir the pot so I wanna see what Pusha has to say tonight.