Pusha T interview with Funk Flex (Speaks on Wayne diss, Exodus, Chris Brown vs Drake)

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He better bring that "ether" that nyggas waiting for.

Altho consequence said it best on breakfast club . . . one mp3 aitn gonna do nothing to an artist like wayne now adays . . . however it can keep pusha T hot on the interstreets though twitter n blogs. Delaying his time to find that record to get that proper release date. That dope chick song . . . mm not too sold on that.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one mp3 aitn gonna do nothing to an artist like wayne now adays.

i think that's incorrect, it can do a whole lot if its that ether. it may not necessarily damage his monies or whatever but it will surely damage his credibility if he gets bodied. a body is a body, no matter how relevant or not relevant the artist is. nas absolutely rocky balboa'd jay-z, when rocky hit Ivan Drago and cut him and his corner was like "he bleeds, he's human". yeah, nas human'd him, i aint heard him say "i will not lose" since. push can do even worse to wayne since wayne is already viewed as a clown by most

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
He better bring that "ether" that nyggas waiting for.

Altho consequence said it best on breakfast club . . . one mp3 aitn gonna do nothing to an artist like wayne now adays . . . however it can keep pusha T hot on the interstreets though twitter n blogs. Delaying his time to find that record to get that proper release date. That dope chick song . . . mm not too sold on that.

he wont... flex will try...aint shyt negative comin out his mouth..

flex was a man..he would call wayne up..have him appear..

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
Hopefully we may get record out of this. If not, then maybe a great freestyle that would have the streets talking

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think that's incorrect, it can do a whole lot if its that ether. it may not necessarily damage his monies or whatever but it will surely damage his credibility if he gets bodied. a body is a body, no matter how relevent or not revelent the artist is. nas absolutely rocky balboa'd jay-z, when rocky hit Ivan Drago and cut him and his corner was like "he bleeds, he's human". yeah, nas human'd him, i aint heard him say "i will not lose" since. push can do even worse to wayne since wayne is already viewed as a clown by most

nah man ... fam. ether dropped in a era of hip hop where respect and street cred was everything.

Lil wayne is rocking pink n purple uggs, zebra jeggings, and kissing other males and cross dressing

And he isn't secretly doing it either. wtf could u say about him that will really wow fans . . . :pachaha:

The diss track in hip hop has been ineffective to ppls careers for years. Thats why 50 cent started stifling nyggas careers on the business side (see lox). Jadakiss hit 50 cent with one of the top 15 diss songs of all time(Checkmate) which barely even made a dent in 50 cent armor. styles p was still on the radio after that asking 50 if he made him get dropped from interscope.

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
I'll say this, nikkas are really feeling that Exodus song. (Well atleast here in the Tri State). And the song with Dream is starting to make a lil noise. He's buzzin right now. I just hope he can capitalize off it.

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like somebody said . . . the wrong nyggas are beefing. NObody wanna see a pusha T vs Lil wayne beef.

A Lupe vs Jcole beef if it was legitimate would have more weight.

Nyggas want their favorite artists beefing if there is gonna be a beef not left field nyggas beefing with nyggas in the spotlight.

like wtf ... common where the hell u came from beefin with drake

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Like somebody said . . . the wrong nyggas are beefing. NObody wanna see a pusha T vs Lil wayne beef.

A Lupe vs Jcole beef if it was legitimate would have more weight.

Nyggas want their favorite artists beefing if there is gonna be a beef not left field nyggas beefing with nyggas in the spotlight.

like wtf ... common where the hell u came from beefin with drake

:heh: that nikka was just looking to sell some records

Barney Pimpson

Illusionist
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
Pusha t last two mix tapes were trash and poorly mixed. The fact is he is fairly generic and boring rapper unless laced with banging production from the neptunes or Kanye

The truth is overrated bc of his affiliation with good music and that bullshyt XXL rating they got a few years ago. Album was dope but hardly a classic.

Exodus is a good start but he needs to hold down a good solo project by himself before he starts getting my props. Let's not act like those two mix tapes didn't come and go with no fanfare

For all the hate Wayne gets he has classics under his belt and murdered a lot of mcs who featured tracks with him. I'll put my money on Wayne any day of the week against an artist of Pusha t caliber who has yet to prove he can hold down a project by himself without big name producers backing him