Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I was beat after work…watched until Aiyuk dropped that TD pass, thought we were heading for an infuriating L. Was a pleasant surprise to see we won when I checked the score this morning.

Two takeaways are….I love Elijah Mitchell and pray he can stay healthy and Kyle needs to revamp his redzone play calling. Yes he should’ve had a score with the Aiyuk drop but I’m tired of seeing these screen passes behind the line of scrimmage that go nowhere. Grow some balls.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It's so infuriating to watch all these weapons we don't use. Deebo isn't anywhere near as effective because it's the same play every time we try to get him the ball. Kyle's got to find way to involve Deebo and Kittle more in order for CMC to be used to his full potential because we basically have to 20 million dollar decoys out there.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Yeah, the pass rush hasn't been very impressive against good offenses which isn't a good sign considering our whole defense depends on it. I think it's biggest problem is having a hard time disrupting obvious passing plays on 3rd down. Most of the time the rush is effective is when we blitz and do heavy stunts.
Armstead and Kinlaw injury is the biggest reasons tbh the pass ain’t be the same

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The key thing with him and I’m think responsibility needs to fall a little more with Kyle, the oline not fukking up, and the WRs is. We need for him to find more ways to score.

Cuz y’all sometimes love to over complain about the turnovers and fukked up drives, but across the league he’s no worse than a lot of other so called elite QBs.

The only difference between him and them is they do respectfully put up more points….. but it do come down to their coaches dialing up some fire plays, the oline keeping the protection clean & penalty free, and the WRs doing their job catching all the crucial passes and making shyt happen.

Everyone love Josh Allen and will still call him elite or borderline the next Face of the league and that man can do the dumbest shyt just cuz he can put points up
You take Stefon Diggs away from Josh Allen and he'll look like how he did before. Allen didn't get magically get super accurate. He got a WR that is a dog and will use his whole body to catch the ball. Niners don't have that kind of WR, not fukking close.

Online 49ers fans would rather have Josh Allen and not go anywhere because he puts up points . :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Man I was beat after work…watched until Aiyuk dropped that TD pass, thought we were heading for an infuriating L. Was a pleasant surprise to see we won when I checked the score this morning.

Two takeaways are….I love Elijah Mitchell and pray he can stay healthy and Kyle needs to revamp his redzone play calling. Yes he should’ve had a score with the Aiyuk drop but I’m tired of seeing these screen passes behind the line of scrimmage that go nowhere. Grow some balls.
I agree. Kyle's play calling is starting to remind me of Jimbo Fisher. Very repetitive and the dumb ass bubble screens all the damn time.

They need to go back to pounding the ball. Elijah my gawd is a beast. If we can have balance attack with him and CMC. For one they will maybe not get injured as much :mjlol: and for two maybe over rated Deebo can get open.

The passing game isn't going to open up unless the Niners run the damn ball and if the PAC 12 bum stops dropping and turning the ball over.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Niners need to get Jennings at least 5 passes a game. He's money with the ball in his hands and gets the tough yards. He needs to be a go to RedZone target as well. Him and Kittle should be the featured RedZone targets.
Jennings should really be WR 2. His intangibles is incredible. I swear this cat be like two or three yards from the first down. Every time I'm thinking he is going to be short, he's dragging the defender for a first down. :heh:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Man…. This still was an incredible play he made. After a fairly quiet night he was having.

At one point last night I was gonna ask in here “where the fukk is Huf at?” But dude definitely plays hard to the end, just waiting for his opportunities and when the come he makes the most of them.

4 INTs of the year? I think he has about the most as a single player on the D

And mofos on here really liked Tartt bum ass. :scust: Him and bum ass Ward account for like 7 Ints combined their whole career here after like 8 seasons.:why:

I give credit where credit is due. Hufanga is going to be another Troy Palomalu. shyt he might be better. Getting a PAC 12 player like this is RARE. They need to do all they can to lock him up on a major deal.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Breh, do you really need to put on the cape every single time Jimmy is involved in a conversation? We are all shytting on Kyle and you can't help but regurgitate the same things you are always saying about Jimmy :mjlol:

After last season I'm past caring about him at QB. He's the backup and didn't even have a playbook all training camp. He'll do what he does and hopefully he continues to be a serviceable as he's been this season. If he fukks up, he fukks up, if not, great :yeshrug:

It's on Kyle -the guy that wanted him out but brought him back at the last second- to make him look good. Kyle's the supposed genius and he's got weapons at RB, WR and TE but we are seeing less and less plays were people are open and can get chunk yards. And we struggle mightily in the redzone, we went from n°1 (or close to that) on TDs % inside the 20 to being mediocre (n°16).
It's not about caping for Jimmy. It's just the ridiculous over criticism. You would think Jimmy was Mike Glennon the way online 49ers fans talk. Like I said before. I talk with 49ers fans all the time in person. They are no different from me and @Bryan Danielson except we like to troll with Jimmy. :mjlol: We all believe he is a good QB that is non athletic, panics under pressure and is super injury prone. But he has those intangibles that you can't teach. He motivates players to play 110%. All the QBs that are hyped up on here don't even go as far and don't have those intangibles.

There is really only one team out there that actually is always close or going to the SB frequently. That's KC. The Niners are right under them. The rest of the teams like Vikings and Bills with better QB's falter.

Do you really think when we meet Kirk Cousins who has a top three WR and RB is going to beat the Niners in the playoffs?:pachaha: Is Josh Allen and the Bills going to make it to the SB? :francis: I mean both of these teams should have at least been there by now.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'd still would give a shot. I haven't seen him drop tons of passes. I think given more reps he'd produce. I see a lot of dog him. I don't see that in the rest of WRs.

He dropped a ton last year and he's dropped a few this year. He's one of those guys that makes hard receptions but drops some really easy ones. Aiyuk and Kittle do have the best hands on the team. I don't really hold that drop in the endzone against him bc we eventually won the game but that's a catch he makes 9 times out of 10.

I rewatched the game from last night and a few others too over the past few weeks, and Kittle literally spends 90% of his time out there helping trash ass McCLINCHy's sorry ass on the edge which doesn't give him time to run a route. If we had a better right tackle, and at this point if he was even slightly below average we'd see the whole offense open up. I'm convinced now that the RT is so bad that it hampers the ENTIRE offense. He literally makes the right side of the field useless for us. Everything we do successful is up the middle or to the left the right side is a loss or back to the line of scrimmage or a bad pass because the defender is in Jimmy's lap. McGlinchey is the worst RT I've seen in years breh.

Last edited: