Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Not sure how long this IG Story gonna last but Aiyuk on his IG basically reviewed the play he dropped the TD pass and basically holding himself accountable. That’s good shyt

Cuz he knows better.

Plays like that not only help the team but help him career wise in the long run

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Jimmy Garappolo has played clean football for the most part this season, I'm placing the offensive issues squarely on Kyle Shanahan. We have too many elite weapons to score as few points as we do. Deebo Samuel and George Kittle should be more involved than they are.
Yeah, all we ask for Jimmy is to not fukk up drives with dumb turnovers and hit people that are open. So far he's done that for the most part but Kyle has been fukking abysmal. I truly don't want him back if we fail to get a ring this season.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yeah, all we ask for Jimmy is to not fukk up drives with dumb turnovers and hit people that are open. So far he's done that for the most part but Kyle has been fukking abysmal. I truly don't want him back if we fail to get a ring this season.
This team is better than the 2019 team. Kyle should be booted if they don't win the SB. shyt is ridiculous. They play calling is down right abysmal. :scust:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I didn't know they scored points and there was only one half to football game. They were getting used and abused by no name WR's. I don't believe any of their starting WRs started at all. Should've dominated the Chargers easy. Pass rush was damn near non existent. shyt won't turn out this way if against harder teams.:mjlol:
Yeah, the pass rush hasn't been very impressive against good offenses which isn't a good sign considering our whole defense depends on it. I think it's biggest problem is having a hard time disrupting obvious passing plays on 3rd down. Most of the time the rush is effective is when we blitz and do heavy stunts.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

The key thing with him and I’m think responsibility needs to fall a little more with Kyle, the oline not fukking up, and the WRs is. We need for him to find more ways to score.

Cuz y’all sometimes love to over complain about the turnovers and fukked up drives, but across the league he’s no worse than a lot of other so called elite QBs.

The only difference between him and them is they do respectfully put up more points….. but it do come down to their coaches dialing up some fire plays, the oline keeping the protection clean & penalty free, and the WRs doing their job catching all the crucial passes and making shyt happen.

Everyone love Josh Allen and will still call him elite or borderline the next Face of the league and that man can do the dumbest shyt just cuz he can put points up

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
The team should be 7-2 at worse... im completely unimpressed by last night. Chargers were missing a lot of people

Not only that Hebert was replaced by chase Daniels for that end zone drive leading to three points changing the momentum of the game. If the chargers score a td there we may be having a different conversation

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The key thing with him and I’m think responsibility needs to fall a little more with Kyle, the oline not fukking up, and the WRs is. We need for him to find more ways to score.

Cuz y’all sometimes love to over complain about the turnovers and fukked up drives, but across the league he’s no worse than a lot of other so called elite QBs.

The only difference between him and them is they do respectfully put up more points….. but it do come down to their coaches dialing up some fire plays, the oline keeping the protection clean & penalty free, and the WRs doing their job catching all the crucial passes and making shyt happen.

Everyone love Josh Allen and will still call him elite or borderline the next Face of the league and that man can do the dumbest shyt just cuz he can put points up
Breh, do you really need to put on the cape every single time Jimmy is involved in a conversation? We are all shytting on Kyle and you can't help but regurgitate the same things you are always saying about Jimmy :mjlol:

After last season I'm past caring about him at QB. He's the backup and didn't even have a playbook all training camp. He'll do what he does and hopefully he continues to be a serviceable as he's been this season. If he fukks up, he fukks up, if not, great :yeshrug:

It's on Kyle -the guy that wanted him out but brought him back at the last second- to make him look good. Kyle's the supposed genius and he's got weapons at RB, WR and TE but we are seeing less and less plays were people are open and can get chunk yards. And we struggle mightily in the redzone, we went from n°1 (or close to that) on TDs % inside the 20 to being mediocre (n°16).

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Man…. This still was an incredible play he made. After a fairly quiet night he was having.

At one point last night I was gonna ask in here “where the fukk is Huf at?” But dude definitely plays hard to the end, just waiting for his opportunities and when the come he makes the most of them.

4 INTs of the year? I think he has about the most as a single player on the D

Last edited:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

Name the elite qbs with weapons like Jimmy’s that he is just as good as? How are you going to comment on a qb doing dumb things when Jimmy stay making some of the dumbest throws imaginable and has been in the nfl longer than him.

At least Josh Allen can lead a fourth quarter td drive in the playoffs when his team needs it. Do we need to go through Jimmy’s 4th quarter performances in the post season?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Breh, do you really need to put on the cape every single time Jimmy is involved in a conversation? We are all shytting on Kyle and you can't help but regurgitate the same things you are always saying about Jimmy :mjlol:

After last season I'm past caring about him at QB. He's the backup and didn't even have a playbook all training camp. He'll do what he does and hopefully he continues to be a serviceable as he's been this season. If he fukks up, he fukks up, if not, great :yeshrug:

It's on Kyle -the guy that wanted him out but brought him back at the last second- to make him look good. Kyle's the supposed genius and he's got weapons at RB, WR and TE but we are seeing less and less plays were people are open and can get chunk yards. And we struggle mightily in the redzone, we went from n°1 (or close to that) on TDs % inside the 20 to being mediocre (n°16).

There is Caping and there is telling The Truth.

Caping usually involves lying.

Quoting one of your favorite wrestlers lines; “Where was the lie?”

Hell, if you really looked at that post, I was actually being CRITICAL on JimmyG saying he needs to score more points. But gotta acknowledge at the same time, many others gotta be on point too.