Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Jimmy Garappolo has played clean football for the most part this season, I'm placing the offensive issues squarely on Kyle Shanahan. We have too many elite weapons to score as few points as we do. Deebo Samuel and George Kittle should be more involved than they are.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
On the real though… if Aiyuk doest fumble and catches that TD pass… this would’ve been another massive game for him
Nobody gives a shyt about IF. He's a fukking PAC 12 bum. :camby:

Niners don't have any dominate WRs. No real game breakers. Might have some splashes, but nothing consistent.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
They did :heh:

The defense allowed 0 points and 52 yards in the second half, including the game sealing INT from a PAC 12 bum :troll:
I didn't know they scored points and there was only one half to football game. They were getting used and abused by no name WR's. I don't believe any of their starting WRs started at all. Should've dominated the Chargers easy. Pass rush was damn near non existent. shyt won't turn out this way if against harder teams. You online Harbuagh Niners fans never stop. :mjlol: