Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

calh45

Cal
Daps
If the 49ers don’t make the playoffs they need to trade Kyle, fire lynch and bump up Adam Peters get Ken Dorsey or Sean Payton and give them three to four years to figure out the qb spot. If that is trey cool if not go get your guy because this is year six of Kyle and it has been more bad then good and a lot of that is on him
Nope. Keep Lynch.

We have the best collection of actual talent outside of Philly. He's doing his job. This team is talented. The coaching staff is the problem.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nope. Keep Lynch.

We have the best collection of actual talent outside of Philly. He's doing his job. This team is talented. The coaching staff is the problem.
I get what @nightwing2016 is saying though. Peters is supposed to be the best talent evaluator we have.

At the end of the day, who knows who is the key person that keeps recognizing players that can be starting and even pro bowl caliber in the later rounds, but I understand wanting Peters to stay (he'll leave soon for a GM gig somewhere). But yeah, the only flaw I see in Lynch is relying too much on Kyle and even that I get because he wouldn't have a job with us if wasn't for Shanahan.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I get what @nightwing2016 is saying though. Peters is supposed to be the best talent evaluator we have.

At the end of the day, who knows who is the key person that keeps recognizing players that can be starting and even pro bowl caliber in the later rounds, but I understand wanting Peters to stay (he'll leave soon for a GM gig somewhere). But yeah, the only flaw I see in Lynch is relying too much on Kyle and even that I get because he wouldn't have a job with us if wasn't for Shanahan.

That is what I am getting at, Peters is going to get a gm gig somewhere getting him to stay is the utmost importance. Moving Lynch to team president I think would do the trick and the moving Peters to GM allows us to keep both if need be but Kyle needs to have his powers cut back or he needs to be fired. I still remember Lynch signaling for a timeout in the Super Bowl and Kyle’s dumbass choosing to kneel the ball.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is what I am getting at, Peters is going to get a gm gig somewhere getting him to stay is the utmost importance. Moving Lynch to team president I think would do the trick and the moving Peters to GM allows us to keep both if need be but Kyle needs to have his powers cut back or he needs to be fired. I still remember Lynch signaling for a timeout in the Super Bowl and Kyle’s dumbass choosing to kneel the ball.

lol will never forget that :francis:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

The writing is on the wall you are fukking bum. You aint' getting re-signed. fukk yo contract year. :pachaha:

This is what you do when you are a coach. Make adjustments. Gipson has been balling. The only knock on him is that he can't catch good. :mjlol: Dude literally could have had an interception almost every game.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Man…our schedule is fukking brutal this year. Losing that Falcons game was unacceptable. One of the few easier games.
Pretty much all the losses are unacceptable. Kyle is a hack!

Last season Niners we're able to get out of this slump. This season I'm not too sure because it seems teams have adapted to Kyle. Still can make the playoffs. Only way of to do the two running back scheme