Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
a lot of those throws are highly inaccurate

Na……… only like 15%

And still…. There are some elite WRs that catch everything

Everyone of these guys been worse

I’m trynna find it…. But there was a terrible pass thrown way behind the guy this weekend and at the last moment the WR tracked the ball and went to go get it.

We need dogs like that

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na……… only like 15%

I’m trynna find it…. But there was a terrible pass thrown way behind the guy this weekend and at the last moment the WR tracked the ball and went to go get it.

We need dogs like that

hes constantly throwing high or behind which has become the norm.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
If the 49ers don’t make the playoffs they need to trade Kyle, fire lynch and bump up Adam Peters get Ken Dorsey or Sean Payton and give them three to four years to figure out the qb spot. If that is trey cool if not go get your guy because this is year six of Kyle and it has been more bad then good and a lot of that is on him

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Na……… only like 15%

We need dogs like that

the duck that jimmy threw like a punt and ray ray dove and made the catch for the TD ?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
hes constantly throwing high or behind which has become the norm.
Josh Allen didn't magically get super accurate. He definitely got better but when didn't see him explode until Diggs got there. Niners don't have a WR like that. Not even close. We haven't had aWR like that since TO.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
If the 49ers don’t make the playoffs they need to trade Kyle, fire lynch and bump up Adam Peters get Ken Dorsey or Sean Payton and give them three to four years to figure out the qb spot. If that is trey cool if not go get your guy because this is year six of Kyle and it has been more bad then good and a lot of that is on him

I would actually keep Lynch.

But all in all this is a moot conversation if we turn it around and make the playoffs.

If we do lose we'll have to fire Kyle no one is trading for him.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Na……… only like 15%

We need dogs like that

Are you talking about the Mac Jones pass to Myers on Monday night? The throws at 3:14