Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:beli:
Ff3osR5UAAEcW-4

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see that happening. I think Jimmy with more control over the offense would be better in the long run.
from what ive seen thats a recipe for disaster, hes loves throwing over the middle, hes actually good at that. teams have figured that out and stuffed the middle and forced him to to the sidelines where he fails over and over.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
today is the last day for Verrett to be activated or he has to go back on IR and end the season
that Moseley injury was huge :sadcam:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

@jwonder has gone too far again and is where me @Ishlibidish23 and @dza have to reel him back in

Let’s give Dr Shanny and Mr. Kyle a little bit more patience :whoa:

If we are going for an offensive coach, Im not sure I believe in coordinators who have all-world talent at QB. A guy like Allen can carry the entire offense by himself nowadays. Sure, maybe you can make the argument Dorsey helped developed Allen plus he has 49ers ties. I still am not convinced.

Look at successful coaches who didnt have elite QB talent
McVay didnt coach a Rodgers or Allen and was fine with Goff and Stafford
Doug Pedersen coached Alex Smith and then won the SB with Wentz/Foles

on other hand there are guys like Gase and Hackett who latched on to HoF QBs and look awful as HCs

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

@jwonder has gone too far again and is where me @Ishlibidish23 and @dza have to reel him back in

Let’s give Dr Shanny and Mr. Kyle a little bit more patience :whoa:

Shieet Shanny doesn't make the offs and Dorsey ends up winning an SB as the Bills cordinator...
:ufdup:

We all know it won't happen unless Dorsey likes Trey as well.

Last edited: