Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
All that for a rb that can’t stay healthy. Super Bowl or bust if not Kyle and Lynch need to go.
I know insane. They could have just gotten Cam Akers.

There is essentially no need for a big name RB in this offense. What's the sense in getting an injury prone back to get even more injuries with this crappy training staff and multiple padded practice. I mean Tartt was a bum but he had a solid point on why the Niners have more injuries when comparing eagles and Niners practices.

You never give up alot of RBs in general anyway.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I technically saw 2 but was too young to remember the Broncos beat down. I don't even think I was walking yet but I do know I had 9ers gear since my brother is probably the only Niners fan I know in real life that's more fanatical than me, he would use his allowance money and get us both shyt :heh:
I'm too young to remember the first SB win over Cincy. But I remember the rest :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I technically saw 2 but was too young to remember the Broncos beat down. I don't even think I was walking yet but I do know I had 9ers gear since my brother is probably the only Niners fan I know in real life that's more fanatical than me, he would use his allowance money and get us both shyt :heh:

Yeah, I was 4 when 94 season when they won.

Same, so we're about the same age but crazy thing is I rewatched tht game and was surprised about how much I remembered.

Damn I’m old :pachaha: :flabbynsick:

I was in HS when the Niners won they last SB:russ: some of y’all was Toddlers and shyt:deadrose:

Yes I got a healthy dose of watching them in their prime in the 80s

I vividly remember we Joe Montana and the work he used to put in and for some reason I was a huge Jesse Sapolu stan

Also Brent Jones

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Damn I’m old :pachaha: :flabbynsick:

I was in HS when the Niners won they last SB:russ: some of y’all was Toddlers and shyt:deadrose:

Yes I got a healthy dose of watching them in their prime in the 80s

I vividly remember we Joe Montana and the work he used to put in and for some reason I was a huge Jesse Sapolu stan

Also Brent Jones
Breh you can't be this old and be full of the fukkery energy of a 15 year old :damn:

I was 6 for our last SB, it was the first one broadcasted by ESPN Latino :wow: