Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
not sure how i feel about this. cmc can help but not sure he fills a need. it felt like wilson was doing a good job as a fill in until mitchell is back. our problem is our defense is hurt and oline is a little weak. maybe kyle just plans to outscore people right now.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
It was that harabaugh pressure package Jed applied like :ufdup: this ain’t no celebration this is a history lesson. Unless you get the job done you and lynch are up out of here.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
not sure how i feel about this. cmc can help but not sure he fills a need. it felt like wilson was doing a good job as a fill in until mitchell is back. our problem is our defense is hurt and oline is a little weak. maybe kyle just plans to outscore people right now.
:dead:
"outscore people" when our offense is stale as fukk. not sure what cmc could do in a game scenario like against the falcons where they had over 2 times the pass attempts as runs

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This shyt is gonna be McKinnon all over again :mjlol:

Kyle gonna create the GOAT playbook around dude and then he gonna get injured before he can use 1 damn play of it :dead:

Y’all gotta stop wishing it on this guy

Also, we don’t need him for a full season :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It was that harabaugh pressure package Jed applied like :ufdup: this ain’t no celebration this is a history lesson. Unless you get the job done you and lynch are up out of here.
I hope Jed learned his lesson and doesn't give the HC gig to Kocurek :russ:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
"outscore people" when our offense is stale as fukk. not sure what cmc could do in a game scenario like against the falcons where they had over 2 times the pass attempts as runs

i'm just trying to figure out why and look on the bright side of this trade😂 i wouldn't be surprised if cmc gets hurt soon to be frank.

also they were playing from behind all game against the falcons. just a bad trap game.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We gonna safety valve defenses to death breh, it's gonna be he new wave coaches will steal from Shanny in years to come :banderas:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
We saw the playbook open up much more than usual last week with Jimmy throwing intermediate and deep. I wouldn’t expect the same vertically constricted offense we’re used to seeing with Limited Jimmy of yesteryear. CMC will stress the hell out of defences by lining up everywhere. The only questions I have are if the OL can step up and if Jimmy can keep the Dr. Jimmy routine going. If we take care of those two, then we have Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle, CMC as bonafide gamebreakers who can house it from anywhere on the field and Juice, Jennings, and Mitchell as crucial extra pieces. Call me crazy but I think our offense is on the upswing. :manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We saw the playbook open up much more than usual last week with Jimmy throwing intermediate and deep. I wouldn’t expect the same vertically constricted offense we’re used to seeing with Limited Jimmy of yesteryear. CMC will stress the hell out of defences by lining up everywhere. The only questions I have are if the OL can step up and if Jimmy can keep the Dr. Jimmy routine going. If we take care of those two, then we have Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle, CMC as bonafide gamebreakers who can house it from anywhere on the field and Juice, Jennings, and Mitchell as crucial extra pieces. Call me crazy but I think our offense is on the upswing. :manny:
The thing is, that scenario requires three HUGE "ifs":

-OLine stepping up
-Dr. Jimmy keeping Mr. Garappolo at bay
-CMC staying healthy

I agree that if those three happen the offense should beast but that's almost like asking for a miracle considering our recent history :pachaha: