Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Sounds like when the Saints traded all their picks for Ricky Williams :mjlol:

You give up all this shyt for a white RB:dead:
Ricky Williams is the first thing I texted my breh....Ricky Williams'ing the draft in 2022 aint it...

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Oddly enough this is a solid move for the future. Christian's contract will be easy to digest and he's another swiss army knife in the offense. Yes he is injury prone but I think the risk is worth it.
How can we say this after literally watching players drop like flies every year :dead:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This was me as a kid as a Niners fan!!

Y’all young niccas had updated JOHN Madden Football.

It was this and later John Elway then then early versions of Madden for me :mjlol:

YOUNG NICCAS!!!

THIS is what I was playing when a part of y’all was still in ya daddy’s nutsack and the other part of y’all was an egg

I remember when this dropped and how it changed the gaming industry and I always ran with the Niners

Memories. I had both joints. I remember thinking Tecmo Bowl was the best football game to ever come out until Madden. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All I care about is if we get everyone back at week 17, coming into the Wild card. We kinda accounted for this imo.

This!!!

Just guys rotate in and out, but play dynamically to win games and everyone be back by playoffs

That’s the goal :russ:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oddly enough this is a solid move for the future. Christian's contract will be easy to digest and he's another swiss army knife in the offense. Yes he is injury prone but I think the risk is worth it.
im softening up to this move, it still kills my draft day excitement. i hope he pans out, i was a big fan of his at stanford, i think hes bulked up too much though. hes defiantly a talent, oh well lets go!

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
wearing 23 like mj

GOTDAMN President

You dropping news faster than my alerts on my phone :leon:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

That must be insane for him to have to wake up…. Catch a plane and then go across the country to make practice :deadrose:

Hopefully he gets adjusted to WC time.

I can only imagine what his family is doing today to get shyt in order to move. Or does he just pull a Steve Smith and keep a house there lol

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That must be insane for him to have to wake up…. Catch a plane and then go across the country to make practice :deadrose:

Hopefully he gets adjusted to WC time.

I can only imagine what his family is doing today to get shyt in order to move. Or does he just pull a Steve Smith and keep a house there lol

he might of already had a house in the bay area, maybe he was still taking classes at stanford during the offseason

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

We better not be rushing MAGA and Trent back, we don't need no damn season ending shyt :damn: