Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:why: what the fukkkkkk
this sounds like a HORRIBLE trade for us unless carolina pays his salary

I know this season dude makes like the Vet minimun and the rest are signing bonuses and shyt the Panthers will take care of. No idea what the next two seasons look like though.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We already got one that got us to the NFCC and SB.

If he can just keep doing what he been doing. At minimum we go back. Anything more we win.

And he just have to do SLIGHTLY more :lolbron:
Forget about Jimmy.

The BAR for Shanahan is the Superbowl. I don't give a fukk if he ends up injuring 50% of the roster and we have Brock Purdy throwing passes to a newly returned Hasty. Don't care if we go undefeated the rest of the season or limp our way to a 9-8 Wilcard spot....it's Lombardi or go home :ufdup: :birdman:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I don’t l know how we pay Bosa…. But be happy Jimmy DEFINITELY not coming back next season yall

Can’t afford it and gotta maximize Trey’s rookie deal:mjgrin:
Jimmy was never coming back...good point on Bosa's extension but they'll find a way. Unused cap also rolls over and I think we had some unused this year.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Can’t afford it and gotta maximize Trey’s rookie deal:mjgrin:
2023 season opener gonna have McCaffrey handling the ball over to Trey out of a wildcat formation for a 5 yard gain.

"We thought Trey could take the hits for a couple of carries a game" said Shanahan after a season ending ACL injury in Week 1 to both his star RB and starting QB :dead: