Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
What was interesting on defense is that we had no SAM linebacker last night. We played 2 LB + nickel all night with Warner, Greenlaw and Lenoir on field for every snap

The only rotation was the dline. Linebackers and secondary we didnt have a single sub

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
What was interesting on defense is that we had no SAM linebacker last night. We played 2 LB + nickel all night with Warner, Greenlaw and Lenoir on field for every snap

The only rotation was the dline. Linebackers and secondary we didnt have a single sub
:jbhmm:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

I noticed that. LA kinda forced us to do that since they ran 3 wide all night. Kupp would have ate us for lunch because all they would have done is run him out of the slot all game. Big change from last year. Also with Al-Shaair being hurt his backup is probably ass :mjlol: I haven't seen him play

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Y’all better not roll around in the mud with us, I expect Bosa to have seven batted passes :ufdup:

Please blow out the Panthers, I just want this goofy ass college coach gone :why:

:russ: I felt like that when we had Tomsula as our coach. I just wanted that Super Mario cosplaying fakkit gone.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I think going nickel let the defense be a little more relaxed with covering the flats and quick outs. Stafford kept going short on the outside and using it as handoffs to counter the run defense. Worked out for us, because Hufanga took advantage of it nicely.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
If you told me Deomedore Lenior would be such a beast in CB Blitz and Run support I would said you were crazy.

Nah. Buckner is still doing his thing in Indy, so no way in hell Armstead gets any credit.
shyt if we are being real MAGA Bosa is the reason why Armstead got that fat contract.

Armstead got most of his sacks when Bosa was out in 2019.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson, you going to be at the game this weekend? Bet y’all won’t put up 60 on us :sas2:

Niccas you was down here for the Aggie-Eagle I right?

This weekend bout to be like that.

There are a BUNCH of Niner Parties and events going down started Thursday and I’m gonna be at everyone of them.

They finna invade the city and it’s gonna be LIT!!!

Got my tickets too!!!