Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I think Tashaun Gipson has been a surprise addition. Like him and Huff together are a nasty combo
Huff plays Tartt's position. That was the supposed to happen in the Chip game, intercept the damn ball.🤬

Told you all that the secondary was weak and Niners wouldn't be a elite defense until it was fixed. Definitely upgraded this year. It would be down right retarded to put Ward back in. Gipson may have dropped a few picks, but he always seems to be in the area for a chance.

Kittle, Ward and Armstead. fukking trade these injury prone bums before the deadline. :camby:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Huff plays Tartt's position. That was the supposed to happen in the Chip game, intercept the damn ball.🤬

Told you all that the secondary was weak and Niners wouldn't be a elite defense until it was fixed. Definitely upgraded this year. It would be down right retarded to put Ward back in. Gipson may have dropped a few picks, but he always seems to be in the area for a chance.

Kittle, Ward and Armstead. fukking trade these injury prone bums before the deadline. :camby:

To be fair Armstead has been healthy for 4 straight season.

I agree with shopping Ward.

Kittles contract is super team friendly. He's not going anywhere.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'd still trade all three. :manny:

:whoa: to be fair to Armstead he plays his inside tackle role better than most. He doesn't have stats to show it but most D-tackles don't with the exception of Donald right now. Armistead is top 10 at his position him and Buckner are really looking like clones of each other which tells me that Armstead was more vital to Buckner's success than we knew at the time. Kinlaw is who I'd part with if any of our D-linemen.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

One thing I took from this is from Hufanga. I played safety in high school and college and this dude is SMART. I saw it last year in him that he's a film junky. He's a peak safety in terms of instinct already. Barring injury he's gonna be a top 5 safety from here on out. I think most of us that saw his small sample size last year saw this, and I think the front office did too which is why they let Tartt go without even an offer.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:whoa: to be fair to Armstead he plays his inside tackle role better than most. He doesn't have stats to show it but most D-tackles don't with the exception of Donald right now. Armistead is top 10 at his position him and Buckner are really looking like clones of each other which tells me that Armstead was more vital to Buckner's success than we knew at the time. Kinlaw is who I'd part with if any of our D-linemen.
Nah. Buckner is still doing his thing in Indy, so no way in hell Armstead gets any credit.
shyt if we are being real MAGA Bosa is the reason why Armstead got that fat contract.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Damn man. You hate to see it. Not too long ago I dare you to say Ramsey wasn't damn near the best corner in the league.
But his mouth been writing checks his ass can't cash lately. First it was Josh Allen. Now Deebo. Best for him to STFU and get back to the basics. :francis:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Do we face a decent pass rush in the coming games? Kittle gonna keep being non-existent as a receiver because we gonna need him to save Moore's ass every obvious passing down :francis:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

Do we face a decent pass rush in the coming games? Kittle gonna keep being non-existent as a receiver because we gonna need him to save Moore's ass every obvious passing down :francis:

Next 3 are Carolina, Atlanta, and KC... So no, I don't think we face a decent pass rush.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Decent pass rush or not, I expect Kyle to create great draw plays and runs with creative trap blocks to counter.