Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I ain't far behind you. Denver couldn't do shyt. All he has to do is not stand out the back of the end zone.

They left the door open for Russ to pull a drive out of his ass.
I'm so sincere about this. I'm committed to the Atlanta game because plans have already been made, but I don't plan on watching any games before or after ass long as Jimmy is the QB. I can't take this shyt anymore.

See y'all in March

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Online Niners fans are ridiculous. I mean meeting a bunch of Niners fans and talking to ones at watch parties at home are way more logical. We all agree Jimmy is limited but still have Niners contending when he is the starter.

We all agreed that picking Trey a strong arm mobile QB was a great thing to do.

But then you got idiots online that want every QB gone. Trey started one game and as soon as they lost. He isn't it. No dummies it's called but having chemistry and learning. Josh Allen rookie year was wack. Now look at him. And even with that. The Bills still may not go far

I see the potential in Trey. But the real problem is Kyle. He's a hack. Extremely overrated. His play calling is ass and very predictable now.

The offense doesn't go if the running game doesn't go. Wilson Jr played good but the 1,2 punch is what the Niners rely on to wear down the defense. How the fukk don't you play Mason more.

Injuries again are plaguing the Niners. We get the RBs healthy and it's back to the playoffs like last year

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Online Niners fans are ridiculous. I mean meeting a bunch of Niners fans and talking to ones at watch parties at home are way more logical. We all agree Jimmy is limited but still have Niners contending when he is the starter.

We all agreed that picking Trey a strong arm mobile QB was a great thing to do.

But then you got idiots online that want every QB gone. Trey started one game and as soon as they lost. He isn't it. No dummies it's called but having chemistry and learning. Josh Allen rookie year was wack. Now look at him. And even with that. The Bills still may not go far

I see the potential in Trey. But the real problem is Kyle. He's a hack. Extremely overrated. His play calling is ass and very predictable now.

The offense doesn't go if the running game doesn't go. Wilson Jr played good but the 1,2 punch is what the Niners rely on to wear down the defense. How the fukk don't you play Mason more.

Injuries again are plaguing the Niners. We get the RBs healthy and it's back to the playoffs like last year
BY the time Elijah and Tremt are back it will be already too late breh. If Kyle wants to keep his job he gotta come up with something with the playeros he has right now :ufdup:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
BY the time Elijah and Tremt are back it will be already too late breh. If Kyle wants to keep his job he gotta come up with something with the playeros he has right now :ufdup:
That's why I said why the hell Mason wasntin there more .
I've been said Kyle gotta go. Without that 1,2 punch running game he really can't get shyt done.

Fire Kyle. Make Ryan the HC. Let him hire a competent play caller. That's the only way the Niners get over the hump. It's the coach more than the players at this point

broller

Veteran
Daps
Brenden Rice. Plays at USC.

Jerry got a side piece pregnant.

Interesting that his ex wife and his side chick have similar names: Jacqueline and Jackie

Anyway I see he went the Michael Jordan route and got married to a spicy CAC after his divorce