Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn Russ is 18-4 against SF

What’s sad is even when Russ was looking like ass I just knew it would end the way it did. Good teams don’t lose games like this. Anyone thinking Kyle will get fired is on drugs. Not a chance and he’d be hired immediately.

He was given too much too soon. Dude was treated like Andy Reid. Got everything and that’s why he moves the way he does. Has an inflated view of himself.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
What’s sad is even when Russ was looking like ass I just knew it would end the way it did. Good teams don’t lose games like this. Anyone thinking Kyle will get fired is on drugs. Not a chance and he’d be hired immediately.

He was given too much too soon. Dude was treated like Andy Reid. Got everything and that’s why he moves the way he does. Has an inflated view of himself.

Yep, Jed needs to remove some of his power and give it to lynch. If Eddie D could do that to bill walsh it damn sure can happen to Kyle.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
thoughts on yall playing the rams next week? yall always beat them but how do yall feel about the squad this year?
also when is trey back and will he be the starter?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Anyone thinking Kyle will get fired is on drugs. Not a chance and he’d be hired immediately.
No question he'd get hired ASAP. And if he actually accepts an OC (+ assistant HC) gig, he'd be probably be great at it for 1 season and get a new HC job.

I think if this season is a DUD there's gonna be hella heat on Kyle. You might be right he wont get fired (unless the locker room goes to shyt and we end up with a bottom 5 record without a 1st round pick) but every gamble him and Lynch made in the last 2 years are not working out and that will cost them their jobs sooner rather than later.

Season is still very young and Kyle was able to turn shyt around with impressive results last year. This time around it feels like it's gonna be even harder for him to pull it off though....

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
thoughts on yall playing the rams next week? yall always beat them but how do yall feel about the squad this year?
also when is trey back and will he be the starter?
Kyle will try to run the ball 40 times. If we are able to do it, we'll win. But I have no fukking clue how bad the Rams rush defense is and our offense is so bad right now that it's hard to predict a quick turn around.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kyle will try to run the ball 40 times. If we are able to do it, we'll win. But I have no fukking clue how bad the Rams rush defense is and our offense is so bad right now that it's hard to predict a quick turn around.
Rams run D in my opinion is A1

the Wagner addition must be paying dividends, not to mention Ashawn
I think the Rams could blow yall out but I just dont know cause yall stay killing them.

Rams really underperforming offensively