Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Anyone defending Kyle Shanahan needs to take a deep look at what this stubborn motherfukker has produced in 2022.

-Lost the NFCCG by not giving the ball one single time in the 4th quarter to the only player that did anything for his offense all season (Deebo). Same mistake he made in the Superbowl.

-Frustrated that Jimmy's surgery cost the team a trade with Washington, decides to not make him part of training camp, doesn't even give him a playbook. All this with Jimmy under contract and with the chance of cutting him. He ends up keeping Jimmy so he basically did a disservice to his backup QB all training camp.

-Does not sign a single established veteran for the interior OLine. Waited for his Center to retire and didn't do a single thing to replace him. Instead, he gives the reigns to one of the most important positions in his scheme to a nobody.

-After watching how Trey, his QB1 this season, didn't really run the ball with much confidence, nor speed, nor showed much strength or ability to avoid big hits, decides he'll continue to use him as a power running back. All of this with the knowledge Lance got injured last season by playing like one.

-Using Lance like he's Josh Allen last a whooping 5 quarters, as he gets his ankle shattered on a power run. So now he has no choice but to use the back up he didn't even give a playbook to.

-Has a dreadful game on offense on Week 3, were a mix of bad execution on the few good plays the team was able to run and uninspired playcalling end up with a whooping 10% conversion on 3rd down.

-The team is near midfield needing only a FG to witn. There's room for one play before the 2 minute warning. Instead of running it to milk the clock, he calls a pass play for the back up he didn't want this season and that has been erractic all game (like he tends to be). It results on a pick.

Last edited:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
low key Kittle looked like he lost a step. looked slower and didnt do his usual tackle breaking :francis:

Trent hurt makes this line a terrible line for an immobile qb

Jake Brendel gotta go and Ill go on a long rant if they re-sign McG to anything more than 5m per

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I knew the defense will keep us in games regardless of how the offense looked but LMAO at us being this fukking pathetic :mjlol:

I thought the OL was going to be the reason of our struggles but between the scheming, the playcalling and bad QB play (by both Jimmy and the little we got to see from Lance) it's been an eyesore I was not expecting.

Kyle is coaching for his job from this week going forward. I don't give a fukk anymore :pacspit:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
What a shytty game. This offense is so bad they were giving the Broncos points :francis:. If that TD was called backbecause of Debo’s illegal block then this would’ve been even worse.

On top of that Trent got hurt and makes our O-Line even shyttier. 9ers can never catch a break it seems.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
NFC is weak so we still have a chance but if the team is mediocre and below 500 after like 10 games I wouldnt mind seeing what Purdy has :manny: at least hes more mobile than Jimmy behind this trash ass line w/o Trent