Purchased some shoes from StockX ...anyone use Affirm?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: @ using Affirm

Also Nike has a vested interest in not allowing StockX to exist

Remember that if you buy into their whole "StockX sells fakes" scheme

A few fakes slipping through and anecdotal stories does'nt remove from the fact that StockX is a legit site

Nike could always come up with their OWN verification system and ensure that customers get the product that they want but ask yourself why would they do that? :mjgrin:

I mean, they could also just produce their shoes in larger runs, but we all know the answer. Ain't shyt cryptic about this situation. :mjlol:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I mean, they could also just produce their shoes in larger runs, but we all know the answer. Ain't shyt cryptic about this situation. :mjlol:
Exactly

Nike knows exactly what they're doing here

shyt I wouldn't be surprised if they themselves cop them "B Grades" and "Variants" and send em to StockX just to see if StockX can peep the fakes :mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Exactly

Nike knows exactly what they're doing here

shyt I wouldn't be surprised if they themselves cop them "B Grades" and "Variants" and send em to StockX just to see if StockX can peep the fakes :mjgrin:

What's crazy is a decent amount of Nikes sold on Stock X....are from Nike employees.

It's been an open secret for a minute, which makes their law suit even funnier.

Fred.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I’m waiting on a pair of G-Town 1’s as we speak from StockX

i usually buy resale. FlightClub did me dirty recently

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Affirm's not bad when are offering 0% interest and you need to build up your credit. Most of the time, they are gouging folks with crazy high interest rates.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Theres a whole thread on here about nikkas that was talmbout how great affirm is, so I dont know why people are snapping on op for jokes. I just dont think its an interesting program unless you have questionable credit. OP with good credit you can just get a nice credit card that will give you some good benefits on all of your purchases and pretty much have the same effect.

Then you can clear your cc balances every month and have zero interest, or you'll still have the option of paying down the balances over time. I don't see the benefit in stuff like affirm unless you are in a country that doesnt have access to good cc's or if your credit is in the process of being repaired. In that case I can see the utility being extremely useful. Especially going into a recession.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
No offense but you gotta be extremely naive if you don't see the play here.

Nike had zero issues with Stock X until they announced they were selling Nike NFTs.

The NFT lawsuit didn't really gain traction in court, so Nike :damn: "well....they sell fake shoes!"

Stock X asked Nike to prove the shoes are fake....and it's been crickets ever since. The article you posted is from early May. Nike hasn't responded as of today.

Fred.

:jbhmm:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Do you cats research anything you post? :gucci:

Nike's argument is "you didn't make the shoes, therefore you can't authenticate them."

Stock X circumvented that by changing the process name from "authenticated' to "verified".

Again, Nike still hasn't proven the original shoes are fake. 4 months later.

Fred.