Purchased some shoes from StockX ...anyone use Affirm?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
One thing I've started to learn from my brother is simply that just because you have a stack you can blow on some shoes doesn't mean you HAVE to do so in that moment.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Nah. Like I said I copped shoes from there. And posted pics. If you can point out how they're fake, please do so. :manny:

Fred.
The owner or wtf said it

Its like amazon for kicks. They dont sell the kicks . stockx just hooks the sellers with buyers

They try to cleaning it up but people still get tricked by buying fakes

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dam my guy you sound like a real bumass nikka

full

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN EXHIBITION! :damn:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I used stockx to flip some Off Whites i got off the SNKRS app. I paid $230 for em, tried to slang em on Craigslist but these kids kept playin games so I sold them on stockx for $720. After shipping them off, they sent me an email a few days later rejecting the shoes, saying that there should've been been a pair of white shoelaces with green tips to accompany the black laces with orange tips. I watched multiple unboxings of this pair of shoes on YT, some had those laces and some didn't. One cac even unboxed a pair from StockX that didn't have the white/green laces.

Anyway, they sent me my shyt back with the inside paper all shredded and a corner of the box ripped, and now I'll never know if they kept my real pair I got directly from Nike and swapped them with some fakes.

EDIT: Just checked stockx again and that shoe is going for $1,100 now, highest bid.

iLg2DYn.jpg

Sell them again use diff email or paypal someone you can trust

A blessing in disguise

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The owner or wtf said it

Its like amazon for kicks. They dont sell the kicks . stockx just hooks the sellers with buyers

They try to cleaning it up but people still get tricked by buying fakes

I know how it operates breh, I've bought shoes from there. And that's not accurate....the shoes are listed (for a price)....you pay for them, and the seller sends them to Stock X for verification. After that, Stock X sends them to you.

Like @Rekkapryde said, "60 Minutes" did a whole run down on their verification process. It's a legit site.

Not saying they've never sold fake kicks but when you're dealing with that level of traffic and volume, a few fakes will slip through. But their rep is very solid as is their track record. Like I said, I've posted pics....if anyone can prove those 5's are fake, please do so. Hell, I'll post my Vapormax too.

eIpSmhi.png

AHaKmfp.png

Like I said, if these are fakes I :salute: the bootleggers. :manny:

Fred.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Like i said they sell fake shoes. People complan about it. The Owner(or head) said it him self that fake shyt get copped on stockx.... So yeah they sell fake shoes. Do that mean all the sellers on stockx sell fake shoes.....NO but because of the business model stockx also sell fake shoes through vendors

I know how it operates breh, I've bought shoes from there. And that's not accurate....the shoes are listed (for a price)....you pay for them, and the seller sends them to Stock X for verification. After that, Stock X sends them to you.

Like @Rekkapryde said, "60 Minutes" did a whole run down on their verification process. It's a legit site.

Not saying they've never sold fake kicks but when you're dealing with that level of traffic and volume, a few fakes will slip through. But their rep is very solid as is their track record. Like I said, I've posted pics....if anyone can prove those 5's are fake, please do so. Hell, I'll post my Vapormax too.

eIpSmhi.png

AHaKmfp.png

Like I said, if these are fakes I :salute: the bootleggers. :manny:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Like i said they sell fake shoes. People complan about it. The Owner(or head) said it him self that fake shyt get copped on stockx.... So yeah they sell fake shoes. Do that mean all the sellers on stockx sell fake shoes.....NO but because of the business model stockx also sell fake shoes through vendors

Fam they don't sell anything through vendors. Again....you have shoes to sell. You post them. I cop them. You send them to Stock X for verification. Stock X sends them to me with an authenticity tag.

StockX: Buy and Sell Sneakers, Streetwear, Handbags, Watches

I guess it's possible a few fakes make it through the verification process somehow....but "Stock X is Amazon for shoes" is 100% false.

Fred.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Post evidence that the owner said this

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
I used stockx to flip some Off Whites i got off the SNKRS app. I paid $230 for em, tried to slang em on Craigslist but these kids kept playin games so I sold them on stockx for $720. After shipping them off, they sent me an email a few days later rejecting the shoes, saying that there should've been been a pair of white shoelaces with green tips to accompany the black laces with orange tips. I watched multiple unboxings of this pair of shoes on YT, some had those laces and some didn't. One cac even unboxed a pair from StockX that didn't have the white/green laces.

Anyway, they sent me my shyt back with the inside paper all shredded and a corner of the box ripped, and now I'll never know if they kept my real pair I got directly from Nike and swapped them with some fakes.

EDIT: Just checked stockx again and that shoe is going for $1,100 now, highest bid.

iLg2DYn.jpg

Well then sell them shyts through grailed or eBay. Don’t let that bag go if you ain’t rocking them. Let them go before they start to yellow up.

Or let me have them for retail.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I was recently looking at stock x to see if they had affirm as well because I wanted to know how much interest they charge. all of a sudden, they hit my credit card for $800 for a PS5.

I didn't want that shyt as I already have one, and I find out u cannot immediately cancel which is total bullshyt. ended up having to contact paypal who got my order cancelled. but :ucku: stockx for not having a cancel option like EVERY other vendor on the internet. I will NOT use them again.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:francis: @ using Affirm

Also Nike has a vested interest in not allowing StockX to exist

Remember that if you buy into their whole "StockX sells fakes" scheme

A few fakes slipping through and anecdotal stories does'nt remove from the fact that StockX is a legit site

Nike could always come up with their OWN verification system and ensure that customers get the product that they want but ask yourself why would they do that? :mjgrin:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fast forward afew years …. Look like I was right :sas2:

Nike Says StockX Is Selling Fake Sneakers, Requests Amendment to Lawsuit​

No offense but you gotta be extremely naive if you don't see the play here.

Nike had zero issues with Stock X until they announced they were selling Nike NFTs.

The NFT lawsuit didn't really gain traction in court, so Nike :damn: "well....they sell fake shoes!"

Stock X asked Nike to prove the shoes are fake....and it's been crickets ever since. The article you posted is from early May. Nike hasn't responded as of today.

Fred.