Punk walks out of the WWE

Lunchbox

Pro
Daps
Folks are bothered by it but I'm tired of the Cena nut washing session. At the height of his popularity Triple H did a match with him to humble him. Then it became about Nash then he gets a long title reign while being booked as an opening act. Daniel and him put on sick matches and he's doing a rematch with Trips while Batista(a guy who took his ball and went home as well) strolled in and is the main event at Wrestlemania? Can you blame the guy? He was kept away from the main event even as the champ while Cena spraying John with an extinguisher is my closing moments on a PPV? Punk was supposed to change the belt, not the Rock. I don't blame the guy. They changed Daniel's slogan to NO to silence the crowd and when that didn't work they gave him to Kane and when that didn't work they run him as singles again but take the belt from him. But Cena let it slip in his burial promo for Bryan that before he lost the belt they came to him and said they would cancel the match and he said no. That didn't make me like Cena it showed me that WWE is willing to protect Cena when he's injured but will take the strap from Mark Henry or Ziggler when they're injured. I don't blame Punk one bit. I blame this Cena nut hugging fest. This is the same organization that buried Rybak because they didn't make him and when he started to catch fire Vince said he'd be the number two guy behind........... Cena. As a fan I'm so sick of this shyt.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
7J5KMUp.png

Oh come on :laff: :laff: :laff:

:dead:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Folks are bothered by it but I'm tired of the Cena nut washing session. At the height of his popularity Triple H did a match with him to humble him. Then it became about Nash then he gets a long title reign while being booked as an opening act. Daniel and him put on sick matches and he's doing a rematch with Trips while Batista(a guy who took his ball and went home as well) strolled in and is the main event at Wrestlemania? Can you blame the guy? He was kept away from the main event even as the champ while Cena spraying John with an extinguisher is my closing moments on a PPV? Punk was supposed to change the belt, not the Rock. I don't blame the guy. They changed Daniel's slogan to NO to silence the crowd and when that didn't work they gave him to Kane and when that didn't work they run him as singles again but take the belt from him. But Cena let it slip in his burial promo for Bryan that before he lost the belt they came to him and said they would cancel the match and he said no. That didn't make me like Cena it showed me that WWE is willing to protect Cena when he's injured but will take the strap from Mark Henry or Ziggler when they're injured. I don't blame Punk one bit. I blame this Cena nut hugging fest. This is the same organization that buried Rybak because they didn't make him and when he started to catch fire Vince said he'd be the number two guy behind........... Cena. As a fan I'm so sick of this shyt.

:leostare:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

He walked away though even though he was making big money for winning all the time. There is no time to feel sorry for someone like that. Save your pity for Droz or someone who really sacrificed for the business. Punk is eating good in Chicago...like he brings up in every interview every week.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Punk should work out an appearance deal for the next Chyna sextape. While she's getting DP'd, he's on the sidelines cutting a promo against HHH. :russ:
Kayfabe 2.0 :lolbron:
KZAMRlh.gif

6:13 PM - 5 Feb 2014
@nerdist The question everyone wants answered: Is CM Punk still going to appear on @midnight next week?
Chris Hardwick ‏@nerdist 12h
@UtleyYATM it may not happen at this point...

:lupe:

Lol. ..he's in hiding. Something his fans can relate to. Keyboard warriors.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Lesnar matches? Rock matches? Taker matches? Long title reigns that garnered bad ratings? Easy 7 figure money...Ziggler would KILL FOR THOSE CHANCES. .Ryder would too but nope...Punk wants to watch Blackhawks play and act like his word has semblance even though numbers prove different*Goes to second rope*"BEST IN THE WORLD":laugh:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
You're still a gay emo. ..stupid. U cut yourself everyday?
lmaooooooooo what ARE you talking about ? do you just make up shyt daily or do you at all have a basis?

i can base anything I say in regards to yr retarded self and have anybody here back up yr autistic bitxh made ways

take yr meds, eric. or are you one of yr 50 other personalities today?

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
lmaooooooooo what ARE you talking about ? do you just make up shyt daily or do you at all have a basis?

i can base anything I say in regards to yr retarded self and have anybody here back up yr autistic bitxh made ways

take yr meds, eric. or are you one of yr 50 other personalities today?
His brainwaves looking like that fukked up hair line of his