Punk walks out of the WWE

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
But why chant his name to spite WWE when, if they had a say in the matter, Punk would be at the shows?

Because maybe they feel Punk has the same frustrations they have? :ld: Maybe because he actually did something about it?

Even if the 'he didn't walk out on the fans, he walked out on the WWE' excuse had some merit (it doesn't), he continues to manipulate the fans by not giving them an explanation. No tweets, no interviews, nothing for over a week.

Again you are under the impression that Punk owes you something, he doesn't.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
But why chant his name to spite WWE when, if they had a say in the matter, Punk would be at the shows?

Even if the 'he didn't walk out on the fans, he walked out on the WWE' excuse had some merit (it doesn't), he continues to manipulate the fans by not giving them an explanation. No tweets, no interviews, nothing for over a week.

Within the context of this story, on the list of people 'the fans' should have a problem with, Punk should be higher on the list than WWE, am I right?
I thought they had some clause in their contracts that they can say shyt about the 'E if they're not with the company for a set amount of time or something like that or it would be a breach of contract. If that's true and he's still under contract until June or July, he prolly wouldn't be able to say anything until prolly late 2014.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Because maybe they feel Punk has the same frustrations they have? :ld: Maybe because he actually did something about it?

Again you are under the impression that Punk owes you something, he doesn't.

As far as I know, Punk didn't tell anyone why he left...so it's impossible to know his frustrations. You can assume but that's where it stops.

So he did drop a tweet. Okay, cool.

Not sure where you're getting 'you think punk owes you something' shyt from....if he left, good for him. As a matter of legal fact, he owes WWE something and he reneged. That doesn't make him worthy of hero worship or chants.:upsetfavre:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Might not be allowed to. I'm sure the E has some sort of clause in their contracts for talent to not speak out against the company while they are an employee. All the shoot interviews out there with former WWE talents are done when they are no longer under contract. Since Punk is technically still an employee, I'm guessing he can't go into full detail at the moment.

I thought they had some clause in their contracts that they can say shyt about the 'E if they're not with the company for a set amount of time or something like that or it would be a breach of contract. If that's true and he's still under contract until June or July, he prolly wouldn't be able to say anything until prolly late 2014.
Y'all could be right:yeshrug:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
As far as I know, Punk didn't tell anyone why he left...so it's impossible to know his frustrations. You can assume but that's where it stops.

So he did drop a tweet. Okay, cool.

People usually don't leave with months left on their contract because they are happy, so yeah he had to be frustrated and a lot of the fans seem to be as well. Here's the difference between Punk and the fans though, he did something about it.

Not sure where you're getting 'you think punk owes you something' shyt from....if he left, good for him. As a matter of legal fact, he owes WWE something and he reneged. That doesn't make him worthy of hero worship or chants.:upsetfavre:

he continues to manipulate the fans by not giving them an explanation. No tweets, no interviews, nothing for over a week.

People can chant whatever they want, they paid their money.
bieI008.png

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
That Cokeboy indoctrination :ohlawd:

Just because we are his fans doesn't me he owes us shyt, he didn't walk out on his fans he walked out on the WWE. Had he waited until his contract was up would it still count as walking out on the fans? :mjpls:
What are you talking about home? I never said he walked out on his fans. I said he doesn't really care about them since he hasn't given a reason why he left the day of a show. I'm sure Punk appreciates the support but on the other side he's leaving things up to dirtsheets to tell the story. People chanting his name are in the same boat as Vince so I don't understand the rebelling chants.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
People usually don't leave with months left on their contract because they are happy, so yeah he had to be frustrated and a lot of the fans seem to be as well. Here's the difference between Punk and the fans though, he did something about it.

I decided to stop watching all WWE programming, so he's not the only one.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
People can chant whatever they want, they paid their money.
bieI008.png
Of course but CM Punk left. Against the company's will. What are they chanting for?

For him to come back? :mjlol:

To rebel against the company who wants him back, hence cheering him for leaving?:mjlol:

Are they cheering him for taking a stand, even though they don't take a stand themselves? :mjlol:

Just seems like grown men worshipping other grown men again...

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
It was more like the ECW chant when mabel won the king of the ring, out of that we got the attitude era