Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
xsigpic262009_1.gif.pagespeed.ic.qJm6eRMHaE.jpg

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
As previously reported, CM Punk held a Q&A session at the Wizard World "Portland Comic Con" event on Friday. Since the news broke that CM Punk has quit WWE, several fans who were in attendance sent in their recaps of Punk's Q&A. Here are the highlights:

- Punk said he doesn't think Sting should come to WWE because he doesn't have "anything left in the tank." He thinks Sting would take another spot away from WWE's younger superstars who are trying to make it to the main event level.

- Punk said Batista is his friend, but he doesn't feel the time is right for him to return, for the same reason Sting shouldn't be brought in. Punk said it's Daniel Bryan's time and Bryan should be in the main event of WrestleMania.

- He has been frustrated with WWE’s direction for a while and feels that the writers aren’t in touch with what fans want.

- He has been saving a lot of money and he would be fine if he wasn't receiving a paycheck from WWE anymore.

- He's entertained the idea of fighting for UFC, but he doesn't know if his body could handle it at this time.

- Punk said his health has been bad for months, especially September through November of last year. He’s had weekly MRI’s and blood work done, but doctors can’t figure out what’s wrong. He started eating meat again and is starting to feel better, but isn’t close to 100%.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Don't ya'll worry about Phil Brooks. Punk has seen more p*ssy, places and coin than all you fat virgin fakkit losers in here combined. Regardless what happens, Punk is winning. He's going to be alright. He can go off and do whatever he wants. He doesn't do shyt he doesn't want to do, which is something no one would ever say about any of you socially-challenged retarded losers who are compelled to watch something you claim you can't stand and continue to log into to a forum where all you can do is bytch about other posters bytching while you still live in your childhood bedroom and some of you work two jobs to support three kids from three different moms. Those kids don't even call you daddy. If only your pops would've punched your moms in the gut a few more times while she was pregnant, she would've dropped some dead weight and we might've ended up with a more productive society but instead we've got learning-disabled children with misshapen heads parading around as grown men.
Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Smackdown625

Chilly McFreeze
Daps
Reppin
"The reason I'm leaving is you people because after I'm gone, you're still gonna pour money into this company. I'm just a spoke on the wheel, the wheel's gonna keep turning and I understand that. But Vince McMahon's gonna make money despite himself. He's a millionaire who should be a billionaire. You know why he's not a billionaire? It's 'cause he surrounds himself with glad-handing, nonsensical douchebag yes-men like John Laurinaitis who's gonna tell him everything that he wants to hear. And I'd like to think that maybe this company will be better after Vince McMahon's dead, but the fact is it's gonna get taken over by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family!"

This quote from the pipe bomb sums it up perfectly.......2 1/2 years later, everything he said is still accurate

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[

Punk reaching out for dbry :cmpunkbro: :smugcmpunk: that's a rebel . @R=G cm punk trying to do best for business

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Don't ya'll worry about Phil Brooks. Punk has seen more p*ssy, places and coin than all you fat virgin fakkit losers in here combined. Regardless what happens, Punk is winning. He's going to be alright. He can go off and do whatever he wants. He doesn't do shyt he doesn't want to do, which is something no one would ever say about any of you socially-challenged retarded losers who are compelled to watch something you claim you can't stand and continue to log into to a forum where all you can do is bytch about other posters bytching while you still live in your childhood bedroom and some of you work two jobs to support three kids from three different moms. Those kids don't even call you daddy. If only your pops would've punched your moms in the gut a few more times while she was pregnant, she would've dropped some dead weight and we might've ended up with a more productive society but instead we've got learning-disabled children with misshapen heads parading around as grown men.

cm_punk_se_rie_gif_by_dimelotu-d52u72i.gif

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
"The reason I'm leaving is you people because after I'm gone, you're still gonna pour money into this company. I'm just a spoke on the wheel, the wheel's gonna keep turning and I understand that. But Vince McMahon's gonna make money despite himself. He's a millionaire who should be a billionaire. You know why he's not a billionaire? It's 'cause he surrounds himself with glad-handing, nonsensical douchebag yes-men like John Laurinaitis who's gonna tell him everything that he wants to hear. And I'd like to think that maybe this company will be better after Vince McMahon's dead, but the fact is it's gonna get taken over by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family!"

This quote from the pipe bomb sums it up perfectly.......2 1/2 years later, everything he said is still accurate

Fans pouring in money into the company today...Check
Wheel still turning...Check
WWE still having douchebag yes men...Check
Idiotic Daughter and Doofus Son-in-Law taking over company...Check

Yep :banderas:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What kind of money has Punk been making where he can retire now without ever working again?

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What kind of money has Punk been making where he can retire now without ever working again?
1.2 (or 1.7)mil/year for 3 years, 3.25% of merch sales. This all before any event bonus(PPV)/targets, etc. Should have easily topped 2 mil each of those years. Depending on his style of living (currently has million dollar apartment in the Chi), I guess he should be okay based off his own comments.