Punk walks out of the WWE

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
He didn't act like a rebel. He hasn't acted like a rebel in a long time. He's been getting paid 7 figures, complimenting Cena like he's the best thing going, enjoying his tour bus, and having very hyped up matches. Now he's throwing a fit out of the blue even though he was in a scheduled top 4 match. Not rebellious...sissified is more like it. The only ones anywhere close to being rebellious in the E today is the fans and Mick Foley going against his company ass kissing ways.

Let him go home to what he wants because at the Rumble he was flat on his back while those fans chanted Daniel Bryan during his elimination like he was Zack Ryder 2.0.
Complimenting cena...rock complimented cena andnput him over in the end like everyone else why u mad lol

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
MY GAWD at the thought of trading Punk for Sting :russ: :dead:

*meanwhile, at Thursday's Impact, live from the 2nd rest stop in Columbus, Ohio, off of I-75*

Tenay: "Taz...what is that?"

*music never before heard on Impact plays"

Taz: "Tenay, I think that's...Well, it's Lenny Kravitz, but no idea what song this is." :wtf:

*figure emerges at the top of the ramp, kneels in a Dan Severn School of :flabbynsick: hoodie*

Taz: "OMG, Tenay... is that...???" :gladbron:

*figure pulls out imaginary stop watch*

Tenay: "That's right Taz, you fat piece of shyt! It's..."

*figure pulls up head, pulls back hoodie*

"IT'S MORPHIN TIME!!!" :damn:

Tenay: "IT'S CHICAGO PHIL!!! CHICAGO PHIL!!!" :krs:

*runs down ramp, climbs up turnbuckle*

Chicago Phil: "BETTER THAN MOST!!!!" :damn:

Taz: "Tenay, you're right! Let's see what he has to say! :blessed:

Tenay: :merchant: :whoa:

What a struggle post. Bet you thought u had something too lma

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this actually makes me give him some respect :ohhh:
Yeah we always saying guys shouldn't be satisfied with their spots and he wasnt so he did something about it , :yeshrug: can't be mad at him though I'll miss him in the ring and on the mike cause as much as I love dbry it's not the same

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
The Rock somewhat complimented him and never mentioned the idiot again. That's about it. Some company fanfare shyt.
How is that company fan fare when they have dvds of them complimenting each other, interviews of them always respecting eaxh other. But u must onlynbelieve the promos they did in character on a television show where there is a midget that thinks he is a bull.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
swiggy my dude but him and about 2 other guys try so hard with the forced comedy replies...

Had me like
wt93ic.jpg

CM Punks lucky he got anywhere with them struggle muscles.