Punk on the shelf with Torn Triceps...again?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
full
gets made fun of a lot but I do feel bad for dude. He wasted so many prime years being bitter, now he's mid 40s and his body can't do what his mind wants it to do anymore. I just don't see how WWE can feel comfortable relying on him in any major spot or match going forward.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
full
gets made fun of a lot but I do feel bad for dude. He wasted so many prime years being bitter, now he's mid 40s and his body can't do what his mind wants it to do anymore. I just don't see how WWE can feel comfortable relying on him in any major spot or match going forward.
Isn't he the same age as Lashley? Lashley keeps getting it done..Benjamin too.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Isn't he the same age as Lashley? Lashley keeps getting it done..Benjamin too.

Lashley never stopped fighting/wrestling in some form and has always kept himself in great shape while Punk was never in great shape and always did just barely enough to get by while in wrestling, and then spent a long time not in wrestling or not really doing anything.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And that's why the "title for title" shyt was pointless for Hogan/Warrior. It made for a cool visual, but at the end of the day, you knew he wasn't gonna hold both of 'em.

But it's a good way to transition from Gunther I.C. Champion to Gunther World Champion without him losing. Builds the mystique.