Punk on the shelf with Torn Triceps...again?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I really don’t dislike or like Priest but he does need to cash in. It reminds me of win Wardlow had a clear path to the AEW title and somehow tried to justify not going for it
Priest MITB run has been that dude that be afraid to be talking to chicks at the club.

It really makes him look dumb and weak the longer you hold onto the briefcase.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
He should wrestle with the torn triceps. No GTS vs No Stomp. Priest cashes in and looks like the luckiest smartest and most patient MITB winner of all time. Let's get it all over with.

:yeshrug:

Punk could use The Stomp - Seth could use the GTS.
Right if Punk wanna push through so he can get his WM moment he’s been wanting then so be it :manny:

Let him get his Cody on for a min before losing it to Priest that night or on RAW after WM

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
imagine if they booked him to win wouldve been a waste of a rumble .. just give the belt to Gunther already Triple H stop fukking around with fragile punk and seth and priest aint it :stopitslime:
What if Punk was really supposed to win and after he talked to the refs about his injury, Gorilla got back to him and told him to let Cody win?
:ohhh: Since Punk had this same injury before, this could be possible since he would likely know how severe it could be. Just another unknown that may never be known.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Priest MITB run has been that dude that be afraid to be talking to chicks at the club.

It really makes him look dumb and weak the longer you hold onto the briefcase.
Edge and Seth had the briefcase for almost a year. Are their runs also considered weak and dumb?

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They didn't try to cash it in and fumble the bag 30 times
You sure? 30 times? :troll:

I remember plenty of Seth's failed cash-ins. I also remember Dean Ambrose putting a ink bomb in his briefcase.

Edge was too long ago for me to remember. 😄

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If you're WWE, and given Punk's injury history since returning, at what point do you start to deprioritize his creative because you can't count on him to be able to follow thru on it when you have other guys who are way over and aren't made of glass?

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
What if Punk was really supposed to win and after he talked to the refs about his injury, Gorilla got back to him and told him to let Cody win?
:ohhh: Since Punk had this same injury before, this could be possible since he would likely know how severe it could be. Just another unknown that may never be known.
shyt, you might be right lol. Maybe Punk was meant to win the Rumble and challenge Rollins, and then Cody wins the Chamber and challenges Reigns to "finish his story."

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I wouldn't say TK "won" but this injury does show once again why Punk cannot be relied on. He would have gotten the same injury in AEW again too.

He's too brittle for the grind these days.

That 7 year layoff... All he did was bad movies, comic books and getting dropped by Subway workers in UFC

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Edge and Seth had the briefcase for almost a year. Are their runs also considered weak and dumb?
Edge only got over enough to win the belt after doinh that real life scumbag shyt with Lita.

Vince spent YEARS trying to get Edge over as a main eventer with flop after flop. Only got there because of that.