Punk on the shelf with Torn Triceps...again?

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He just needs to accept that his body can't handle it anymore. Maybe he can do an on screen role where he has someone else wrestle on his behalf.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I get it, but also it’s like oh well

There’s a roster full of more deserving dudes that could probably (and by probably, I mean definitely) have a better match with Seth and deserve a win more than Punk

It is what it is. I’m here for Sami finally getting his first world title, or even the Gunther stuff they started building.

As for punk, see you in august buddy

"Deserve" is a weird word to use where Mania is concerned... the deserving is based on how over you are, and his big return and history with Seth was definitely a proper setup for a main event feud. Can't lie, kinda bummed because I feel like that storyline was about to really start cookin'. But there's always SummerSlam.

Injuries and legal issues been tearin' MFs up this month... come on April and get here soon, you sunuvabytch.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They could do title vs. title with Rollins and Gunther.

Nah... Last thing they need is another match tying up two belts with one wrestler. It never really serves any kind of purpose except the visual aspect, then shyt gets booked all unnecessarily to find a way to separate the titles again. Becky Two Belts was dumb, Roman with the two belts was pointless especially since he was only defending them against one roster. Even all the way back with Warrior/Hogan, the IC belt got vacated immediately because of course he wasn't gonna defend 'em both.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah... Last thing they need is another match tying up two belts with one wrestler. It never really serves any kind of purpose except the visual aspect, then shyt gets booked all unnecessarily to find a way to separate the titles again.

Not a unification. Do it like Hogan vs. Warrior. Gunther wins and then relinquishes the I.C. title.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
5ac9ad3584bdac4ad3544e5991b2f9a1.gif
He's still gonna find someway to NOT cash in. Priest's becoming the Charlie Brown of cash ins:francis:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
He shouldn’t cash it in until the final week.

Would make for an interesting development.
Kayfabe wise I'd do it tonight. Rollins got 1 good leg and Punk is hurt. Take that shyt already. And if Rhea tries to tell you not yet then hit her with the :ufdup:
Next time Rollins comes to the ring to talk I have Judgement Day administer an ass whooping and cash in

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not a unification. Do it like Hogan vs. Warrior. Gunther wins and then relinquishes the I.C. title.

And that's why the "title for title" shyt was pointless for Hogan/Warrior. It made for a cool visual, but at the end of the day, you knew he wasn't gonna hold both of 'em.