Punk on the shelf with Torn Triceps...again?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So in other words, it worked. :troll:
:mjlol: No

You know who was working and actually getting ready to be a top level main event heel for years to come before the rug got pulled out from under them…….?:mjgrin:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
4-6 months ain’t that wild if that’s the timeline. People acting like bro died lol

We’ll see him in the summer :skip:

Sucks for mania but oh well
The thing is it’s likely gonna affect Mania and a BIG storyline. Thats the reason for some reactions.
I think it's because Punk was so obsessed with headlining WM in his first run that this time of the year is like the playoffs for dude. Him going back to WWE and waiting till the Rumble to "officially" go back in the ring so he could be a major player for Mania season coincides with the notion that Mania is what truly matters for him at this stage of his career. Getting an injury that sidelines him just enough time to miss the show is what's causing all the doom and gloom reactions imo.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Edge and Seth had the briefcase for almost a year. Are their runs also considered weak and dumb?

Edge pretty much flexed having the briefcase and Lita until he decided to cash in after the chamber match

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
That idiot ruined his own career and he was my favorite at the time. Vince was getting ready to “make” him too.

Same with Big Cass.
Oh I think you meant Damien Sandow, or John Cena, maybe Baron Corbin, or Braun Strowman? Am I close? :patrice:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
He's a bum

tony-khan-reaction-tony-khan.gif

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wwith Punk and Seth injured and Cody feuding with SD guys, now might be a good time to move one of SDs stars

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Dude needs to get in real shape and take this shyt serious if he really wants his last run to not be a joke

We’ve seen dudes in WWE like Mox, AJ Styles, even KO all miss long periods and come back shredded. They didn’t always keep the muscle on because that’s hard to do when you’re wrestling regularly, but if Punk really has to sit down for a while there’s no reason for him to come back with his flabby Paul Pierce body. He better come back ripped