Punch cops and get killed at your sister's wedding cac brehs

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The sister will never recover from that trauma and if it was a family member who called the cops :picard:

Also where were the male family members to restrain ol boy? I doubt this is the first time this has happened (but damn sure the last) :francis:
The sister was making shyt worse and part of the reason he got killed. :mjlol:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Now look how stupid these dumbass fools on page 1 of this thread look.
I knew it was suspect the minute I saw charges weren't being filed. A white man killed by black cops and no charges? :comeon:

And it's funny how folks are using this dude's size to justify him getting shot, when we've seen and read stories about cops showing restraint and successfully subduing larger and more violent people.

Here's a story about that Cac lineman that almost killed his black girlfriend.

Police found Wheeler with the woman, who was crying with her face covered in blood and her arm hanging limply at her side, court records say.

The officers eventually detained Wheeler, but only after a violent struggle.

'When I grabbed ahold of Chad, I could tell that he was very solid and muscular as he was not easy to move,' one officer wrote in a police report obtained by DailyMail.com.
'As the three of us (with a combined weight of about 700 pounds) were on top of Chad, I could feel him lifting his body up like he was pushing up to get away,' the police report continued.

The struggle continued in the bathroom, where the officers fared little better.

'Again, due to his sheer size, it was difficult to detain Wheeler within the small space,' read one report. 'In addition to the space constraints, any attempts to place his arms behind his back were met with Wheeler tightening his body and contracting his arms.

'Wheeler was able to easily move my body while I tried restraining him. After several commands Wheeler placed his hands behind his back, but we were unable to handcuff him at this time. Wheeler would intermittently tighten his body and attempt to pull away from officers holding his limbs behind his back.'
Ultimately police used a taser, but according to the report, it had 'little to no effect.'

Mind you, this lineman was 6'7 and 300 lbs. Didn't even shoot him.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The shooting is fine. But it’s all clearly and accurately explained in the video how reckless the cops were as they rolled in with the instant escalation. Could have easily been prevented
I don't feel like they escalated anything. They were clearly trying to talk to him while dude was in a drunken rage with women screaming in the cops face. Dude knocked one of the cops unconscious and started beating on the other cop and the other cop was still trying to use a taser on him.

This dude and his dumb ass family escalated the situation, not the cops.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I knew it was suspect the minute I saw charges weren't being filed. A white man killed by black cops and no charges? :comeon:

And it's funny how folks are using this dude's size to justify him getting shot, when we've seen and read stories about cops showing restraint and successfully subduing larger and more violent people.

Here's a story about that Cac lineman that almost killed his black girlfriend.

Mind you, this lineman was 6'7 and 300 lbs. Didn't even shoot him.
These are completely different situations. They had multiple cops subduing that athlete. In this situation, one of the cops was knocked unconscious and the only other cop was on the ground about to get his head stomped in.

What exactly was this cop supposed to do by himself? If there were more cops on the scene then I'd understand your point.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
John Correia is slowly moving away from his 'cop is always right' stance. His audience might not agree with him but he's right when it comes to drunks. If a cop comes into the situation with that rah rah authority shyt, things will go left 10/10

Last edited:

KRayner

All Star
Daps
this was at the winter park events center , nice place

i’m going to a wedding in winter park in december :merchant:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yikes. Definitely a tazeable moment but once you let cacs go ham on black people them chickens come home to roost

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
The sister will never recover from that trauma and if it was a family member who called the cops :picard:

Also where were the male family members to restrain ol boy? I doubt this is the first time this has happened (but damn sure the last) :francis:
I think the one dude who came out in the suit tried, but dude looked like he was bout to swing on him so he fell back.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This is the one channel that examines conflict that I really like and feel is an attempt to be as unbiased as possible.