Punch cops and get killed at your sister's wedding cac brehs

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
The sister will never recover from that trauma and if it was a family member who called the cops :picard:

Also where were the male family members to restrain ol boy? I doubt this is the first time this has happened (but damn sure the last) :francis:

The ran out near the end as the cops were already talking to him. By then it was too late. Shouldn't have even got that far he should have been sat down and talked to well before it got to that.

I wonder who at the wedding called the cops.

They must have been :sadcam: afterwards.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Um, I don't think dude is a cac yall. At least not a full cac :patrice:\

This is him.

RURYYHVKBJAL3KNLEKUUDK6IFE.jpg

The crying lady in the pic is the niece whose wedding he was at.

His Parents

QLS6ENAYOJBKJJ2S4AJJ7Z3LZM.jpg

I knew he wasn't a white dude before I even saw the pics when I saw this though:

No charges filed after Florida police shoot, kill wedding guest

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I went to a wedding with a white girl that was held at a brewery... Not the reception. Has a pint in my hand while they did their vows. People were shyt faced by the time we got to eating. I left the reception with my girl because I told her that we had passed the fun drinking part of the night. These cacs were about to start fighting. Had been drinking all day. One dude was going around kissing random women. Mostly everyone there came with someone. His girl was there too.. I seen that shyt and said we are about to be in a royal rumble if we don't call it a wrap.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Nah the cops were completely innocent. Dude was bigger than both of them, and it looks like he hit the first cop hard enough to daze him. Then dude attacked the other cop who tries using a taser.

I feel like the cops showed tons of restraint, cac knocked a cop out and he was still given chances. A black man would have been shot dead five seconds after they pulled up.
The shooting is fine. But it’s all clearly and accurately explained in the video how reckless the cops were as they rolled in with the instant escalation. Could have easily been prevented

Daps

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Now look how stupid these dumbass fools on page 1 of this thread look.

Justified shooting regardless. Any overly aggressive man built like an NFL lineman that’s putting officers to sleep would likely get the same treatment 99% of the time, regardless of race.

Dude was drunk, belligerent, and violent. He got himself shot. I’m as neutral as they come regarding holding law enforcement accountable.