Punch cops and get killed at your sister's wedding cac brehs

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
He thought he was at the bar. They pulled them blowers out and let him have it. You not gonna be out here curb stomping a cop. If both cops hadn't gotten dazed and confused they probably wouldnt have used deadly force though. All he could think at that point was death.

Total lack of leadership on both sides. None of the dudes there seemed interested until shots rang out and the cops were just blindly following procedure.Then you got the bride trying to hulk punches after bro already been laid to rest. Gone get you a tall glass of wine from the back cause its over now.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah the cops were completely innocent. Dude was bigger than both of them, and it looks like he hit the first cop hard enough to daze him. Then dude attacked the other cop who tries using a taser.

I feel like the cops showed tons of restraint, cac knocked a cop out and he was still given chances. A black man would have been shot dead five seconds after they pulled up.

I said it before, I'll say it again. Tasers need to be stronger.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
@Cat piss martini still got some of that chicken? :ehh:
lLzcK6z.png

fresh out the grease relative.....dig in!

UKVu0t8.gif

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah the cops were completely innocent. Dude was bigger than both of them, and it looks like he hit the first cop hard enough to daze him. Then dude attacked the other cop who tries using a taser.

I feel like the cops showed tons of restraint, cac knocked a cop out and he was still given chances. A black man would have been shot dead five seconds after they pulled up.
He was about to start booting the second cop he knocked down in the head, before he was shot.