Puerto Rican and Dominican Coli Brehs, How Do You Feel When A Black Man Is dikking Down One Of Yours

Rubio

Banned
Daps
According to the google scholars here 99.9% of people in DR are little black children, living with no parents, in the middle of nowhere in some isolated shanty towns. The other 00.1 percent are David Ortiz.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
What's the confusion about? All those kids look like a bunch of little nikkers to me. We call them cocolos were I'm from.

You are only speaking about yourself, that's the confusion :heh:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Im going by what they tell me :yeshrug:

Dumb @$$. Them bytches are gaming your head up. I bet you lapped it up too. Tell us how much money you gave that bytch after she told you that to you.

Be stupid enough to believe what a bytch says brehs.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
According to the google scholars here 99.9% of people in DR are little black children, living with no parents, in the middle of nowhere in some isolated shanty towns. The other 00.1 percent are David Ortiz.

Ultimately, nobody in their right mind gives a shyt.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

I prolly got kinfolk/cousins lighter than you, rock pony tails, red hair and all...but we all know we BLACK :blessed:

:umad:

Rubio

Banned
Daps
I prolly got kinfolk/cousins lighter than you, rock pony tails, red hair and all...but we all know we BLACK :blessed:

You prolly? You don't know your own kinfolk? Where are you from? In my town the majority of people look like this. And this is a poor low income area.

scaled.php

frankreyes019.jpg

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You prolly? You don't know your own kinfolk? Where are you from? In my town the majority of people look like this. And this is a poor low income area.

scaled.php

frankreyes019.jpg

majority of those folks look like light skinned black folks, my family is Creole descent btw

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where did you stay? The children in those pictures are from small Batey sugarworker towns, in which Haitians and their descendants live. They're not representative of how the average Dominican looks like. Regular Dominicans in major cities and towns look just like the ones you find in NY.

:mjlol:

fuk it ill let yall eat tho

I went to Punta Cana. At least 85% of the people were black.

I'm guessing from these responses they don't look like that in the majority of the country :heh::pachaha:, but Punta Cana was black as fukk. I guess you're right, Dominicans in North America don't really look that black:yeshrug:.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm guessing from these responses they don't look like that in the majority of the country :heh::pachaha:, but Punta Cana was black as fukk. I guess you're right, Dominicans in North America don't really look that black:yeshrug:.
81.1% of Punta Cana's population are Haitians. Im not even joking...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
lol at consider, they are black

how can Dominicans continue to be this blind? :mindblown:

I no black papi. But black men continue to simp and wife them. Me, I just give them the pipe n bounce.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead: it's like going forming an opinion on african americans after going to flatbush. Man shut the fukk up dummy :heh:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dead: it's like going forming an opinion on african americans after going to flatbush. Man shut the fukk up dummy :heh:

fukk you, you could easily infer what blacks in America generally looked like if you went to Flatbush :childplease:. Terrible and stupid example, but you a terrible and stupid poster :ehh:.

Why are you so offended I thought of Dominicans as a black ethnicity?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I no black papi. But black men continue to simp and wife them. Me, I just give them the pipe n bounce.

I've told @Manny ManhaTTan over and over again that he's black.
I got and Uncle & 1st cousin both lighter than him with reddish hair but they not black :stopitslime:

My grandpa use to comb his gray hair straight back like Ice T, but he knew he was black

don't get me wrong there are white Dominicans but most of those people are mixed with black

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've told Manny ManhaTTan over and over again that he's black.
I got and Uncle & 1st cousin both lighter than him with reddish hair but they not black :stopitslime:

My grandpa us to comb his gray hair straight back like Ice T, but he knew he was black

don't get me wrong there are white Dominicans but most of those people are mixed with black
My grandfather is British and Nigerian so
yea you don't have to tell me nothing maricon