Puerto Rican and Dominican Coli Brehs, How Do You Feel When A Black Man Is dikking Down One Of Yours

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
According to the google scholars here 99.9% of people in DR are little black children, living with no parents, in the middle of nowhere in some isolated shanty towns. The other 00.1 percent are David Ortiz.
The true definition of a Dominican. Now keep caping

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
What's the confusion about? All those kids look like a bunch of little nikkers to me. We call them cocolos were I'm from.

THIS is one of those dominic00ns ya always trying to go after. he calls the rest of us coli dominicans soft and weak dominicans and told me once to "stop sucking black dikk" because i said i grew up in harlem and had mostly black friends coming up.

please ban this dude :camby:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The true definition of a Dominican. Now keep caping

he isnt the true definition of us. from my few interactions with him on the coli i can guess he's a young white dominican fool who hasnt left his bubble yet. i have NEVER heard any of my family or friends call anybody a "******" or say that they hate black people. the most you hear is meaningless jokes but never no straight racist shyt like this fakkit. dont take his posts and generalize the rest of us with it.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Dumb @$$. Them bytches are gaming your head up. I bet you lapped it up too. Tell us how much money you gave that bytch after she told you that to you.

Be stupid enough to believe what a bytch says brehs.
:umad:lol at giving them money, thats prolly what your dumb ass did. Its possible to talk to women without it being a game you know. Again go take care of your gwalla kids

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Stupid thread. Don't know how many times I've had to correct folks growing up. "Dominican" is an ethnicity.... "Black" or "Hispanic" is a race.... There are black Dominican's, hispanic, white, etc.... Just like the United States: American (ethnicity), and black, white, hispanic, asian, etc (race). My mother is Dominican. She's also black. I know there are tons of us Dominicans who adopt the "I'm not black I'm Dominican" thinking but they're just as confused as the op. The world got folks hating blacks so much they make up new ways to dissociate themselves from it, smh

How is this a "stupid thread", but then you contradict yourself illustrating the need for clarification between race, ethnicity, nationality and heritage?
I think you're the one who is confused. If a South African who's of Caucasian decent, like let's say Candice Swanepoel moved to the United States, technically she'd be "African-American" according to our government census. However, the government's census reveals the antiquated and unethical contrived efforts of the white man to manipulate whole populations of people of color to increase their numbers demonstrating their thirst for conquest, so Candice Swanepoel would have to identify as "white" here in America. This is why when most Hispanic and Latin immigrants come to the United States they're confused as to where they fit in because even on a genetic level your people most likely are black. "Ethnicity" is a fairly new word and is arbitrary at best, but it is quintessentially your "origin", and as Dominicans your ORIGIN started with an AFRICAN SLAVE. Of course, there's "white" American-Indians too whose ORIGIN started with native peoples of America, but them TOO, like Dominicans somehow chose to accept the white man's conquest over their people than the black man's triumph and dominate genes that courses through their veins which gives them their ethnic features even after almost 500 years.

I was trying to keep it at a casual level, but if you want to get intellectually crushed on a punctilious level I can accommodate you, further proving my point and a need for this "stupid thread".

:umad:

Where did you stay? The children in those pictures are from small Batey sugarworker towns, in which Haitians and their descendants live. They're not representative of how the average Dominican looks like. Regular Dominicans in major cities and towns look just like the ones you find in NY.

And @Freshology THIS is what you called confused, sadly there's people like you and @Rubio teaching incomprehension to the women and children of your community which is why Dominican Republic suffers from an inferiority complex similar to the post antebellum Irish of America.

:camby:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
also from nyc (outer borough)... got more hate from black brehs in the hood when i was with this rican biddie in high school... thirst nikkas want what you have.

but most folks ain't trippin... mainly just hood degenerates cuz they don't have anything better to do.... real shyt.

in college, i dated a colombian girl from queens... never no hate in predominantly hispanic venues...i'm also a 6'2" breh in decent shape, so i wish a nikka would :demonic:

i do think a lot of dominican nikkas in nyc are self-hating and soft though.... it is what it is :yeshrug:. ricans a lot more level.

cracked a dominican nikka right in the mouth for talkin slick in high school.... no :duck:... nikka tried to dap me a few weeks after
:umad::camby:

Where in nyc. nikkas from new York don't use the term "outer borouGH':stopitslime:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
no we do not, most of yall don't even realize yall black yet :rudy:
Doggy how many bedwench threads are started on this board on a weekly basis? :stopitslime:
Every damn day i see threads of black men on this board crying about black women fukking other races. Sh!t is disgusting the way these clones clown about black women for doing something they do themselves.

And as for black im blacker than you will ever dream to be breh. In every sense of the word too. Remember i'm Haitian, doggy. As bad as YOU think your people got it and are hated worldwide it doesnt compares to ours. As bad as you think you and your people have have it you wouldnt trade places with me and mine. :ld: You dont want no part of this scarlett letter, doggy. Stay in your lane and be tankful for what you have, B.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
majority of those folks look like light skinned black folks, my family is Creole descent btw

:umad:
They do not look black to me. They definitely have partial African ancestry but most people would not think "black" when they see them.