PUBG reaches 1 million Xbox live players in 48 hours

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
I don't pay too much attention to it, but you could get 500 points in a few days I guess :ld:

Is about 7000 points for $10.

They just updated it where you can 200 points per day on mobile by using the Edge browser and an extra 20 points a day using Edge with desktop searches.

@Talkofnewyork A year of XBL or GamePass is about 29,000 points, I think that options a little bit better than the gift card options. I'd bought a year from 'em back in September, and I'll have a free year of GamePass in 'bout 10-12 days.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
They just updated it where you can 200 points per day on mobile by using the Edge browser and an extra 20 points a day using Edge with desktop searches.

@Talkofnewyork A year of XBL or GamePass is about 29,000 points, I think that options a little bit better than the gift card options. I'd bought a year from 'em back in September, and I'll have a free year of GamePass in 'bout 10-12 days.

Thanks breh, I would use edge but MS got a lot of work to do to before I can replace Samsungs browser.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
So is this shyt plyable on Xbox x? I ain’t downloading this shyt it’s 15fps

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
@PS4 has me on ignore, or simply refuses to comment on anything I post, but if he can can see this, here's what he should get, given budget:

TCL P series Roku TV (2017)

Best 55-inch non-OLED TV

With truly excellent image quality at an affordable price, this TCL is our pick over the Vizio M below if you want a 55-inch model. Their picture quality is similar, but TCL's Roku Smart TV system blows away Vizio's.

$649.99 at Amazon.com $649.99 at Amazon Marketplace See all prices

$650 and then by the X1X for $500 and get your free PUBG.

For $1150 you can be balling on a budget. shyt, most posters bought their non-hdmi2.1 having 4K OLED HDR for over $1150. Since the 4K I posted for you doesn't cost that much, you can put it in your kid's room or sell it when your "dream "4K HDR OLED HDMI 2.1 ports, Free-sync" goes on sale. In the meantime you could be rocking 4K graphics for $1150. You surely have that to spare don't you?
Thanks! I bookmarked this. I need a new TV for the living room. I want a 65 inch though, and prefer a OLED, but I really don't need to spend that much on a new TV.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Feedback from my second time playing it:

It was very fun. Immersion still suffers because of the early stage of the game but I really enjoyed it. I get anxiety when it comes to inventory because I'm still too new to understand how to make inventory decisions efficiently.

I hate the opening screens. The wait lobby with a bunch of weird looking characters just jumping around is fukking weird and I almost don't want to open my eyes until I drop and land already. The plane flying through the air is just...just... torture for the eyes of an experienced gamer.

Regarding gameplay mechanics, I really wish I could just aim down the sight automatically without double tapping my aim button. Especially since I tend to play in 1st person mode most of the time. I only do 3rd person when I'm exploring.

This game and this genre are going to be here for a long time. Now, whoever is that first company that can ingeniously develop the genre by somehow placing individualized objectives for each player would be the last man standing.

---------------------------------------

PUBG is good. I'm sold but I'm still going to be giving Ghost Recon more of my time.

My wishlist for this genre?

• An evolution of the Battle Royale mode where, once every person drops down on the map, they find a beacon where a list of tasks are given to them which forces them to traverse through the hostile world trying to either avoid others or kill everyone in their way as well as get their shyt done.
  • And a team version of my above wish.
I'd probably never play another game again.