PUBG reaches 1 million Xbox live players in 48 hours

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Where's your Xbox one anything or 4KTV with HDMI 2.1 and freesync?

Why the fukk you care about what resolution I'm playing in when you don't care what resolution your dynamic 1440p games AT BEST play in :umad:

Sales, you don't care about sales now all of a sudden :sas1:

Ruin the experience? :stop: its just an uncompleted game. Sony only gamers are jelly and will cling to any negative info while totally ignoring anything positive said. Besides myself, is anyone here trying to relay the good and the bad?

So what is it then? Is it good or is it bad? It's the core experience, just needs time to iron out a few kinks. You ever play a beta? Or an alpha? This is pre-alpha. But it works and that makes the haters (mostly PC gamers here) act as if this game didn't have these exact same issues on the highest end PC's 6 months ago :gucci: Like these dudes really in their feelings that console have done caught up...

pre alpha? do you know what an alpha is ? This isnt pre alpha... and its at 20 million on PC within a year, what are you trying to compare it to ? The initial hype for it will sell a few more million but theres just not many Xbox's in circulation for it to do crazy numbers (10+ million)

you still dont have xbox1x or a 4k tv..

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
just want to make sure I get the best experience.

I own every system out and I don' participate in the console wars
I mean, if you a console gamer thenyou only have one choice anyway. And since you saying you have every system then that means you gonna spend the $30, GIVE UP THE GHAT DAMN $30 :birdman:

THE post below is telling you exactly what you wanted to know..
Yeah game is addictive. See why it had all those streamers and views before console.

They keep improving it’ll only make me enjoy it more.

Getting kills in this is satisfying as hell with the work and skill you gotta put in

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
@666 ReVeNGe 666 Letme break down the hate post I was talking about. Here is a salty PC gamers input on this title and its success so far 48hrs later in spite being in games preview...
pre alpha? do you know what an alpha is ? This isnt pre alpha...
For the record, It'syoung isn't a console gamer at all. He refuses to recognize that Xbox has a "Games preview program" that releases games very early so developers can work with the community to develop and test games. On PC steam has a similar program which this game is still in until December 20th when the 1.0 version of this game is finally released. He didn't appear to know that either so it's safe to assume he doesn't play it. Plays it or not he clearly doesn't understand or want to understand how complete the game is at this point. Moving on..
and its at 20 million on PC within a year, what are you trying to compare it to ? The initial hype for it will sell a few more million but theres just not many Xbox's in circulation for it to do crazy numbers (10+ million)
To further showcase his lack of understanding he now says the Xbox had sold 10+million :gucci: the game is selling faster than he expected since he said it would flop on consoles. It does sell 20 million worldwide acrossa possible 2 billion PC's. The install base is much smaller for Xbox obviously but he doesn't take that into account and thinks what's currently happening here isn't worthy of discussion :laff:
you still dont have xbox1x or a 4k tv..
So when all else fails the agreed go to line against me providing the truth is to say "Well you don't have an Xbox one x or a 4KTV" but that doesn't bother me because that applies to the majority of us :sas2: unlike these fanboys, I'll get one when I'm ready to get one. I'm waiting on TV's to catch up to what my new system can do. That's when I'll make the splurge, now tell the community my haters why u mad :win:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Where's your Xbox one anything or 4KTV with HDMI 2.1 and freesync?

HDMI 2.1 is for resolution up to 10k and greater than 60fps. We can't even do 60fps standard on console. That shyt is more for pc gaming which is why there are tons of pc monitors with it.

Freesync tvs ain't even out you moron and we all know you won't have one when they drop regardless :mjlol:

You still gaming on this trash

$_35.JPG

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@666 ReVeNGe 666 Letme break down the hate post I was talking about. Here is a salty PC gamers input on this title and its success so far 48hrs later in spite being in games preview...

For the record, It'syoung isn't a console gamer at all. He refuses to recognize that Xbox has a "Games preview program" that releases games very early so developers can work with the community to develop and test games. On PC steam has a similar program which this game is still in until December 20th when the 1.0 version of this game is finally released. He didn't appear to know that either so it's safe to assume he doesn't play it. Plays it or not he clearly doesn't understand or want to understand how complete the game is at this point. Moving on..

To further showcase his lack of understanding he now says the Xbox had sold 10+million :gucci: the game is selling faster than he expected since he said it would flop on consoles. It does sell 20 million worldwide acrossa possible 2 billion PC's. The install base is much smaller for Xbox obviously but he doesn't take that into account and thinks what's currently happening here isn't worthy of discussion :laff:

So when all else fails the agreed go to line against me providing the truth is to say "Well you don't have an Xbox one x or a 4KTV" but that doesn't bother me because that applies to the majority of us :sas2: unlike these fanboys, I'll get one when I'm ready to get one. I'm waiting on TV's to catch up to what my new system can do. That's when I'll make the splurge, now tell the community my haters why u mad :win:

I have PUBG, and won a game within my first 5 times playing it with @TheRealfG - you dont have PUBG. PUBG on PC AND XBOX is "ALPHA" not "pre alpha" you are confusing it for alpha PRE release. But you wouldnt know this, because unlike me, you dont actually own the game.

Are you drunk? I never said the game nor xbox 1 has sold 10 million.. I said it wont reach 10 million sales on xbox because the player base isnt that big.. you are agreeing with this indirectly but you are too fukking stupid and pathetic as a human to understand this

So when all else fails the agreed go to line against me providing the truth is to say "Well you don't have an Xbox one x or a 4KTV" but that doesn't bother me because that applies to the majority of us :sas2: unlike these fanboys, I'll get one when I'm ready to get one. I'm waiting on TV's to catch up to what my new system can do. That's when I'll make the splurge, now tell the community my haters why u mad

you cant make the splurge because you cant. You cant get one when you are ready to get one, because youll need to save 10 paychecks to save up $500 and hope no other expenses pop up.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
HDMI 2.1 is for resolution up to 10k and greater than 60fps. We can't even do 60fps standard on console. That shyt is more for pc gaming which is why there are tons of pc monitors with it.

Freesync tvs ain't even out you moron and we all know you won't have one when they drop regardless :mjlol:

You still gaming on this trash

$_35.JPG
I should call you the narrator, because you be trying to change the narrative all the time, you a funny muthafukka :laugh: The HDMI 2.1 standard is for PC you say :laff: it's for Xbox :umad: that freesync implementation on t.v. is not because they was thinking about a PC, you just made that up because you're mad Xbox is about to take advantage of that. Even the current build of PUBG will run smooth with freesync, but freesync will not make battlefield on PS4pro higher than 2k (sorry :() You should never speak on 4KTV until you get a system that will show you what a native image looks like :camby:
I have PUBG, and won a game within my first 5 times playing it with @TheRealfG - you dont have PUBG. PUBG on PC AND XBOX is "ALPHA" not "pre alpha" you are confusing it for alpha PRE release. But you wouldnt know this, because unlike me, you dont actually own the game.

Are you drunk? I never said the game nor xbox 1 has sold 10 million.. I said it wont reach 10 million sales on xbox because the player base isnt that big.. you are agreeing with this indirectly but you are too fukking stupid and pathetic as a human to understand this

you cant make the splurge because you cant. You cant get one when you are ready to get one, because youll need to save 10 paychecks to save up $500 and hope no other expenses pop up.
Look, it's weird to watch you talk to me like if you have an understanding of the Xbox version. You could, you are able to read and follow. Its clear you knew nothing So why are you still talking like that wasn't the case?

And in your anger fueled replies you misinterpret basic shyt. You said 10+mil, now it's that it won't sell 10+ mill. That's not what you was saying but let's play your game. So you are saying with the Xbox userbase being what it is, that it won't do over half of what PC did with a billion different possible users.

THAT'S A PROFOUND THING TO SAY IT'SYOUNG :francis:

And yet the game had a very real chance at doing those types of numbers over the course of the next year plus. Assuming it's as popular one year from now. It's a one of a kind type game on console. Regardless of how many it ends up selling it'll be a success so you're incorrect. I'll spare the personal attacks because I don't need to lower myself to your stepfathers standards :hubie:
Be so starved for games you have to buy an unplayable one brehs. :mjcry:
Aren't you the guy who I quoted saying you haven't had fun gaming this gen. Misery loves company is what they say :obama:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
im the brokest poster on this site despite being 44 years old. I failed my father as a son and I failed my kids as a father because I cant even afford to take my family out to see movies tonight on a Friday night so im here posting essays on the coli all night because im using all the internet I can up before net neutrality adds that extra $9.99 to post on websites a month that I cant afford :mjcry:

my fault man have a blessed weekend