PUBG reaches 1 million Xbox live players in 48 hours

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
HDMI 2.1 is super future proof, but like @Rekkapryde said, it’s for future tech. IF you don’t have a 4K HDR TV now, then there’s no way you’re buying an 8K TV.

You’all waiting for hdmi 2.1, are gonna be pissed that you didn’t buy a 4K earlier. That hdmi 2.1 won’t add anything to your set at this point (other than an increased price). Look the shyt up. 2.1 is pointless at the moment.

Free sync though....I’d take that (would prefer g-sync, but that’s not happening)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@PS4 has me on ignore, or simply refuses to comment on anything I post, but if he can can see this, here's what he should get, given budget:

TCL P series Roku TV (2017)

Best 55-inch non-OLED TV

With truly excellent image quality at an affordable price, this TCL is our pick over the Vizio M below if you want a 55-inch model. Their picture quality is similar, but TCL's Roku Smart TV system blows away Vizio's.

$649.99 at Amazon.com $649.99 at Amazon Marketplace See all prices

$650 and then by the X1X for $500 and get your free PUBG.

For $1150 you can be balling on a budget. shyt, most posters bought their non-hdmi2.1 having 4K OLED HDR for over $1150. Since the 4K I posted for you doesn't cost that much, you can put it in your kid's room or sell it when your "dream "4K HDR OLED HDMI 2.1 ports, Free-sync" goes on sale. In the meantime you could be rocking 4K graphics for $1150. You surely have that to spare don't you?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@PS4 has me on ignore, or simply refuses to comment on anything I post, but if he can can see this, here's what he should get, given budget:

Best 55-inch non-OLED TV

With truly excellent image quality at an affordable price, this TCL is our pick over the Vizio M below if you want a 55-inch model. Their picture quality is similar, but TCL's Roku Smart TV system blows away Vizio's.

For $1150 you can be balling on a budget. shyt, most posters bought their non-hdmi2.1 having 4K OLED HDR for over $1150. Since the 4K I posted for you doesn't cost that much, you can put it in your kid's room or sell it when your "dream "4K HDR OLED HDMI 2.1 ports, Free-sync" goes on sale. In the meantime you could be rocking 4K graphics for $1150. You surely have that to spare don't you?

You wasting your time posting this breh. nikka bought a used mattress for 150 and thought that was ballin man. :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Best 55-inch non-OLED TV

:Chancesmug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Best 55-inch non-OLED TV

Yeah courtney for only 3 months of your paychecks stacked up you can have a TCL a budget 4k tv and a xbox 1x a budget gaming platform you bytch mafukka @PS4

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Doesn't the HDMI 2.1 sync the frames with your refresh rate eliminating and possible screen tearing?

That's pretty cool.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Welp, it's official. The success of anything Xbox related gets fanboys on both sides of the isle riled up :banderas: last time I posted was yesterday, right after the wizards game. So why would I be quoted/@'d or mentioned multiple times by the same person(s) :dwillhuh: They tell on themselves. Remember, this was a Friday night. What's going on in life when I'm the headliner for the Friday night :smugbiden: let's check on my stepson and his sitter...
my fault man have a blessed weekend
This was around 10pm...
you can talk about all that shyt, but we all know you too broke to cop. HDMI 2.1, vysnc....nikka please. :mjlol:
10pm range, lol at Rekka trying to force me into buying an inferior television for my Xbox one X :bryan: you enjoy that 1440p max on normal settings, that's why you don't care about waiting. You done yet?
You wasting your time posting this breh. nikka bought a used mattress for 150 and thought that was ballin man. :mjlol:
Now around midnight he comes back to speakon PUBG for once? Nope, Friday night Courtdog it is :win: I would like to shout out the mods who only move when I act in this manner. I guess that's the end. Let's get back to pubg...
Yeah courtney for only 3 months of your paychecks stacked up you can have a TCL a budget 4k tv and a xbox 1x a budget gaming platform you bytch mafukka @PS4
So the guy who in every other thread let it be known This game would flop on consoles, and lol at it not being complete in games preview.. Or that it won't sell 10+ million because... Now that guy came back at 6:56am to post again.

What's up with these nikkaz :gucci:
I'm bout that life, make a thread and we can go in all day long if that is what you desire. Make it in jbo and I'll destroy the both of you like I've always done. This section of this forum has turned to shyt and its butthurt posters such as yourselves and mods who only react when the most bytchmade of posters complain. Which is why this place is neogaf Jr's.

DO NOT GROUP ME IN WITH THESE DUDES, I'M NOT THEM. I MOVE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN THESE ELECTED CHAMPIONS OF FURIOUSNESS!!! (Thank you)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
how do u get bing rewards?
Use Bing. Sign in when you do so it tracks your usage. Basically you need to do about 30 searches a day which can be as simple as this...

Search for 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14

Now move the cursor behind the 4 and simply press backspace/enter tap backspace/enter tap til it's gone and you quickly did your 30 searches for the day. They'll have other daily things you can click on to get more points. $30 in points (cost of pubg) could be gained in little over a month. I had my account open on all my devices and forgot about it, checked last and I had like $50 in live credit. Eat