Psychonauts 2 (Linux, Windows, Mac, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS4)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why would a PS4 game have dual sense features? How many PS4 games are 4K/60?

You see this game on Game Pass and people playing it at no extra charge. They put it at 60FPS but didn't really do much else if you're playing it on a PS5. Seeing all that you feel like I'm not paying full price for that. Is it really that hard to admit that you see these games on Game Pass and feel like I'm not paying full price for that if they aren't?

Well yeah, I’m not paying full price for an inferior version of the game when the superior version is on gamepass for free. Like you said, the game is gonna be the same game in 3 months. It’s not even gamepass its not having all the features in the PlayStation version, like HDR, and 4k/60, and no dualsense

Right now i have my hands full juggling games, i honestly never planned on buying it day one either way cause i originally thought kena was coming out and now that I’m enjoying Hades more than I thought I’m playing that along with FISt and deathloop next week. I’m also kind of contemplating tales.

If there was a game i had to sacrifice this month its this one with no next gen version. As of now (terms subject to change) PlayStation is dry for me in November/December, I’ll pick it up then

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I’d rather spend 70 dollar it with dual sense features and 4k/60 than 60 without those features

Simple and plain
Psyconauts 2 doesn't cost $70 tho :ufdup:

And if it's truly the game of the year, what's $10 CHEAPER than PS4 director cuts of games?

Simple and plain you just got EXPOSED!!! yet again :umad: I would put this in that other thread but y'all had that removed with the quickness :laff:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Well yeah, I’m not paying full price for an inferior version of the game when the superior version is on gamepass for free. Like you said, the game is gonna be the same game in 3 months. It’s not even gamepass its not having all the features in the PlayStation version, like HDR, and 4k/60, and no dualsense

Right now i have my hands full juggling games, i honestly never planned on buying it day one either way cause i originally thought kena was coming out and now that I’m enjoying Hades more than I thought I’m playing that along with FISt and deathloop next week. I’m also kind of contemplating tales.

If there was a game i had to sacrifice this month its this one with no next gen version
And that's a Sony Stan in a nutshell, what's 10 dollars they'll tell you in one breath, then the next is he'll wait because it's cheaper on Xbox :laff:

Had the audacity you say he will wait on the game of the year so he can dikk ride another game because it was console exclusive. You don't care about actual games, you a company man and have proven that big time. You're not one of us, you'll literally a paid shill. Everything you say is anti consumer which an actual consumer wouldn't co-sign...

X-POSED!!!

This nikka said he's still busy with Hades :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Psyconauts 2 doesn't cost $70 tho :ufdup:

And if it's truly the game of the year, what's $10 CHEAPER than PS4 director cuts of games?

Simple and plain you just got EXPOSED!!! yet again :umad: I would put this in that other thread but y'all had that removed with the quickness :laff:

and deathloop next week. I’m also kind of contemplating tales.

If there was a game i had to sacrifice this month its this one with no next gen version. As of now (terms subject to change) PlayStation is dry for me in November/December, I’ll pick it up then[/QUOTE]
I listen to ACG reviews and I'm not gonna say he's the gaming bible but in terms of YouTube regular joe reviewers he's trustworthy. Listen to the opening line of this review and tell me you gonna put this on the backburner for some other game that doesn't come out for a couple weeks and this game came out almost 2 weeks ago. Mind you we have no idea if Kena is even good but Psychonauts 2 deserves to sit for a bit in favor of it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
and deathloop next week. I’m also kind of contemplating tales.

If there was a game i had to sacrifice this month its this one with no next gen version. As of now (terms subject to change) PlayStation is dry for me in November/December, I’ll pick it up then
I listen to ACG reviews and I'm not gonna say he's the gaming bible but in terms of YouTube regular joe reviewers he's trustworthy. Listen to the opening line of this review and tell me you gonna put this on the backburner for some other game that doesn't come out for a couple weeks and this game came out almost 2 weeks ago. Mind you we have no idea if Kena is even good but Psychonauts 2 deserves to sit for a bit in favor of it.

The fact is I already preordered both deathloop and kena. I’m sure psychonauts is really good, i played the first one when i was like 16 and like double fine games.

Also both those games have native ps5 versions

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The fact is I already preordered both deathloop and kena. I’m sure psychonauts is really good, i played the first one when i was like 16 and like double fine games.

Also both those games have native ps5 versions
I hear you, and you heard me but only replied to Winb :umad:

But in your failed attempt to explain away reality, they didn't charge you yet for those games so you're not "locked in" to anything.

Also, you was claiming you was gonna get this before it came out. It's now being called game of the year and you go...

"Well... I was gonna get it but but but, I got preorders so I can't"

So then you was never gonna get this if that's the case (EXPOSED)

You can cancel and still get it but you're not so you're lying. Please don't ever talk to me about a used mattress you broke bytch. You already pre-ordered is French for you broke my nikka. Who the fukk pre orders games I'm 2021?
You thought they was gonna sell out? I bet you're not even getting a physical copy. All this just to not play the game of the year? Well enjoy Microsoft studios death loop my nikka. We still got you :win:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hear you, and you heard me but only replied to Winb :umad:

But in your failed attempt to explain away reality, they didn't charge you yet for those games so you're not "locked in" to anything.

Also, you was claiming you was gonna get this before it came out. It's now being called game of the year and you go...

"Well... I was gonna get it but but but, I got preorders so I can't"

So then you was never gonna get this if that's the case (EXPOSED)

You can cancel and still get it but you're not so you're lying. Please don't ever talk to me about a used mattress you broke bytch. You already pre-ordered is French for you broke my nikka. Who the fukk pre orders games I'm 2021?
You thought they was gonna sell out? I bet you're not even getting a physical copy. All this just to not play the game of the year? Well enjoy Microsoft studios death loop my nikka. We still got you :win:

Im still gonna get it and i hope it wins game of the year.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this library level :banderas:

running thru it again in the “book city” section of the level, and trying to figure out how to get a figment on an isolated pile of books in the goopy water…went on one rooftop and discovered the doorway is a portal to where I wanted to go…game is mad creative

Daps
I'm to that point now for 80% of games in general. Zelda Skyward Sword is $50 and a few months ago the same game was $10 more. Nothing of value was lost in the last couple months. Just let the whales buy at the higher prices and step in later to reap the benefits.

Zelda has been $50 since launch

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
has anyone had audio issues with this game when using a headset (audio cuts in/out)?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this game reminds me of super mario odyssey in terms of charm and even gameplay to an extent…gonna “miss it” when I’m done

nearly done but I 100% expect this to get a GOTY nomination and wouldn’t be surprised if it won…I was hesitant at first when I saw the GOTY comments but it’d be hard for this game not to get that type of recognition…like ‘the ascent’ I really had no hopes or real interest in playing this game…turned out to be a great surprise tho…would’ve more than likely passed on this game if not for game pass…see what I did

:wow: