Psychonauts 2 (Linux, Windows, Mac, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS4)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Game is broken on my series x.
The controller consistently becomes unresponsive. I have to pull the batteries out and put them back in to get the character to respond to any commands. A lot of times he just runs in circles. Literally the only game that has had this type of issue. :martin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Game is broken on my series x.
The controller consistently becomes unresponsive. I have to pull the batteries out and put them back in to get the character to respond to any commands. A lot of times he just runs in circles. Literally the only game that has had this type of issue. :martin:
That’s a general Xbox problem
How To Fix Xbox Series X Controller Keeps Disconnecting Problem - A Savvy Web

Ive never had the problem but I’ve seen it reported on multiple games.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I played about a hour of it last night, the music and dialogue are A1. The combat isn't that fun so far, but I really appreciate the creativity.

The move is to give Double Fine a bag and have them make the new Conker.

Tim Schaefer already said in the Ryan McCaffrey interview, that they don't want to do old games(so no Banjo or Conker). I see DF as MS Insomniac. Prior to Spider-Man, Insomniac was seen as a good developer that made very good games, but wasn't seen as an elite team.

Hopefully DF's next game is an AAA banger, because I can def see them doing something amazing w/ a big budget.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
need a pc vs series x comparison, about to pull the trigger(got gamepass till 2024 so aint gotta buy). hows the optimization?

i played the original n enjoyed it n considered it one of them cult classics.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I really fukked with the first game back in the day but spending more for a worse version of the game feels like a slap in the face. I'll probably check it out when it's dirt cheap.
Bruh :stop: Not too long ago you would have been happy with 720p. So you can only get 1440p tops, that's about average for Sony anyway. My 4k version with 120fps is cool but 1440p/60 is cool too. Not even something you'd notice if they ran side by side. You are shorting yourself because of console war politics :stopitslime:
damn the first one was THAT good?
You have to try it, in surprised you jumped into the sequel already. I'm only like 3hrs into the original and I like it way more than I anticipated. I had no desire to play it during the Xbox era, virtually an unknown title to me.
That’s a general Xbox problem
How To Fix Xbox Series X Controller Keeps Disconnecting Problem - A Savvy Web

Ive never had the problem but I’ve seen it reported on multiple games.
yeah I never heard of anyone saying they had control issues with this game. And the controller issue at all is news to me. I have gone thru more controllers this gen than any gen before but I have little kids now who think controllers can double as frisbees :francis:
need a pc vs series x comparison, about to pull the trigger(got gamepass till 2024 so aint gotta buy). hows the optimization?

i played the original n enjoyed it n considered it one of them cult classics.
nikka :martin:
You need a comparison of cartoon graphics?
4k/120 is Xbox, if that isn't good enough for you then you shouldn't have a console.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Bruh :stop: Not too long ago you would have been happy with 720p. So you can only get 1440p tops, that's about average for Sony anyway. My 4k version with 120fps is cool but 1440p/60 is cool too. Not even something you'd notice if they ran side by side. You are shorting yourself because of console war politics :stopitslime:
I'm not paying $60 for the worst version of a game that's available for free on every other platform.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You have to try it, in surprised you jumped into the sequel already. I'm only like 3hrs into the original and I like it way more than I anticipated. I had no desire to play it during the Xbox era, virtually an unknown title to me.

yeah I never heard of anyone saying they had control issues with this game. And the controller issue at all is news to me. I have gone thru more controllers this gen than any gen before but I have little kids now who think controllers can double as frisbees :francis:

nikka :martin:
You need a comparison of cartoon graphics?
4k/120 is Xbox, if that isn't good enough for you then you shouldn't have a console.
How dare i want options! Sorry to offend you!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm not paying $60 for the worst version of a game that's available for free on every other platform.
How is it the worst version? It’s a PS4 game with the frame rate at 60 if ran on a PS5. The Xbox One has to be the worst.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
game is raping my OCD :sadcam:

spent about two hours looking for this last figment in bob’s bottles…I feel like I’m close tho now that I know what I’m looking for

*edit*

finally found it. :snoop:

Last edited: