PSN is now completely out of control

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
With the way you clowns tell it, I'm :laff: over here just imagining you sony stans on Live.

"All these words spoken by different people, I'm not used to this kinda verbal expression :sadbron:"

"Mommy, a 10 yr old called me ****** :sadbron:"

It's like you're defeated a soon as some CAC opens his mouth. :laff:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
i'd rather have silence over a bunch of 10 yr old cacs shoutin ****** at me. :yeshrug:

in a game where communication is very important?

might as well just play single player, or 1v1 games

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in a game where communication is very important?

might as well just play single player, or 1v1 games
then we communicate. luckily the ps3 has an older, more mature base. although the xbox fanbase seems to be migrating to the playstation community :beli:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
then we communicate. luckily the ps3 has an older, more mature base. although the xbox fanbase seems to be migrating to the playstation community :beli:

if anything I would think the console with free online would have more younger people

anyway, they sell both consoles at Toys R Us

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if anything I would think the console with free online would have more younger people

anyway, they sell both consoles at Toys R Us

well a large portion of xbots got their console when ps3 wasn't out. plus it cost like what, 150 more than the 360 at the time?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
whats the point of bragging about people talking more on xbl when you gotta mute most of them? :yeshrug:

:ohhh: That's actually a great point. Now throwing "most" in there isn't factual and still more of an opinion but still great point.

But taking a quote from my homey Fatboi, Hell I've encountered people on mics in games like the Halo's or Gears or L4D or even NBA 2K on the my player 5 vs 5 games and never heard anyone get on that racist shyt.

As someone who plays 2-4 hours total on Live, I can now tell you how it is! Too many variables! :lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why would u need to be impressed for??? People talking on mics is certainly not a novelty. Hell I encountered people on mics in a game like Playstation All Stars. I'm telling you, you dudes play on PSN far too little to comment on how it actually is. Someone plays 2-4 hours total on PSN and they now can tell you how it is. It's so many variables.

I feel you player (and not you per say but in general), but what's the point of bragging about Blu tooth this and that when its not even a novelty? :yeshrug:

I'll concede on the PS Allstars, I don't like games like that. And I know it means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things but as of yesterday I started playing MGS4 again! Up at the part after I beat the Octobytch and now chasing after that other chick:shaq:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Xbox is the console for people that think video games = Call of Duty and Madden. Lowest common denominator status. The console for the ignorant, unwashed masses.

nikka that's a stupid assumption. I have about 2-3 guys on my list that plays madden out of the 80+ ppl i have on my friend list. Everyone on earth plays COD (except me). I have nikkas on my list who have damn near 50, 000 gamerscore or more, i forgot...the highest most individual games give you is 1400 points (and that is with dlc)...so do the math, that's seems like more than COD and Madden games to me.

so cut this shyt out, because i can do the same....all ps3 users play is final fantasy and uncharted online. See how easy that was?

Like i said..racist ppl are everywhere, open ya fukkin ears and stop being so ignorant.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
nikka that's a stupid assumption. I have about 2-3 guys on my list that plays madden out of the 80+ ppl i have on my friend list. Everyone on earth plays COD (except me). I have nikkas on my list who have damn near 50, 000 gamerscore or more, i forgot...the highest most individual games give you is 1400 points (and that is with dlc)...so do the math, that's seems like more than COD and Madden games to me.

so cut this shyt out, because i can do the same....all ps3 users play is final fantasy and uncharted online. See how easy that was?
Except it doesn't apply. That's not even a stereotype. The Xbox stereotype exists for a reason. Xbox is responsible for the disgusting saturation of lame FPS clones that has sadly become synonymous with this generation of video games.

People looking for more get a PlayStation. The people you mentioned are exceptions to the rule.

Of course there's shytty people everywhere, but you're definitely more likely to encounter them when you're playing on their preferred system.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What's sad is in the TS desperate attempt to shyt on PSN and TLOU, he fails to mention that even if TLOU didn't have a multiplayer mode at all.. it still shyts on all Xbox games this generation :win:
Wow, thats a very good FUNBOY point you just made there. And while I would love to pick your pea sized brain on that topic someday, I'd rather stick to the actual topic of this thread.. I see the ether that comes with it compels you to talk about something different. Touch break nikka :ufdup:
I don't know what games y'all play but you guys always seem to base this whole PSN is micless bs from one or two games. Games like TLOU MP almost always has people on mic. Games like Uncharted 3 did too. BF3 not really. It depends on the game you're playing.
Thats odd because I was playing Uncharted 3 MORE THAN YOU WERE and I played with you a bunch of time. Nobody talked, just you/me/ random other guy sometimes. Not the norm. THE FACT I'M WATCHING YOU LIE ABOUT IT HERE IS LIKE :wow:
You guys like to hide behind your bullshyt and call it "fukkery" but this isn't fukkery. This is full blown fanboy delusion. I played the game with you guys, only time ppl talked is when we talked to each other. Not 100% of the time. Just 87.6% of the time :snoop:
i'd rather have silence over a bunch of 10 yr old cacs shoutin ****** at me. :yeshrug:
Your used to silence. FIN
whats the point of bragging about people talking more on xbl when you gotta mute most of them? :yeshrug:
If you ever get XBL you'd see your lies are not true at all. Watch, Whats your gamertag :popcorn:
With the way you clowns tell it, I'm :laff: over here just imagining you sony stans on Live.

"All these words spoken by different people, I'm not used to this kinda verbal expression :sadbron:"

"Mommy, a 10 yr old called me ****** :sadbron:"

It's like you're defeated a soon as some CAC opens his mouth. :laff:
Well on PSN if you get called a "******" you get a Riley Cooper Like pass and these 3cepts make excuses or act like it never happened :manny:
No fanboy talk here. I've been called ****** on XBL. I was called ****** viciously over PSN multiple times. And all the major players in this forum was THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED, so for them to act like its the opposite? House negro = Black PS3 gamer :umad:
Except it doesn't apply. That's not even a stereotype. The Xbox stereotype exists for a reason. Xbox is responsible for the disgusting saturation of lame FPS clones that has sadly become synonymous with this generation of video games.

People looking for more get a PlayStation. The people you mentioned are exceptions to the rule.

Of course there's shytty people everywhere, but you're definitely more likely to encounter them when you're playing on their preferred system.
Here's another person saying this nonsene. But watch this Coli.... In fact, new thread :shaq:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you ever get XBL you'd see your lies are not true at all. Watch, Whats your gamertag :popcorn:

i haven't been on xbox since mass effect 2. i checked my gamerstag online and it only shows 3 games, even though i played about 10 on 360

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
quoted for evidence :whistle:
evidence of what? aint no secret i bought 360 for mass effect and dead rising. i still played halo 3 and call of duty multiplayer for over a year. but once mass effect 3 was announced for ps3, 360 was tossed in the bushes :birdman: