PSN is now completely out of control

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
fukk kinda logic is this? racist gamers exist everywhere, you just happen to hear them more on xbl because nikkas actually use mics on the xbox.
Xbox is the console for people that think video games = Call of Duty and Madden. Lowest common denominator status. The console for the ignorant, unwashed masses.

Take for example
hey queer, stop quoting me. i know you crave attention from me fakkit. Now you have it.

Get off my dikk.
If you had to guess, where would you expect to find a person with these exceptional communication skills? On PSN? :usure:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
too bad so few PSN users have heard of this groundbreaking technology. Its like a mime convention over in psn land.

Man I remember when I first fukked with that fake ass wack ass Second Life rip off thing .... shyt was boring as fukk..... Mad fukkers were just typing their communication out.

And then don't let me get on my DC Universe experience

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I remember when I first fukked with that fake ass wack ass Second Life rip off thing .... shyt was boring as fukk..... Mad fukkers were just typing their communication out.

And then don't let me get on my DC Universe experience
I don't know what games y'all play but you guys always seem to base this whole PSN is micless bs from one or two games. Games like TLOU MP almost always has people on mic. Games like Uncharted 3 did too. BF3 not really. It depends on the game you're playing.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'd rather have silence over a bunch of 10 yr old cacs shoutin ****** at me. :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't know what games y'all play but you guys always seem to base this whole PSN is micless bs from one or two games. Games like TLOU MP almost always has people on mic. Games like Uncharted 3 did too. BF3 not really. It depends on the game you're playing.

Dude..... I just said DC Universe. That game out of seemingly most games it should be a MUST that there is communication. When I was playing that game.... A game that you can easily run into hundreds of people, there was so little communication. And there was already little guidance in that game to begin with. It was frustrating for me and kinda my last straw.

And these are incidents that happened several years apart cuz home dropped like what 08? And DC like in 2011?

I'm sorry, please forgive me for not being impressed

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude..... I just said DC Universe. That game out of seemingly most games it should be a MUST that there is communication. When I was playing that game.... A game that you can easily run into hundreds of people, there was so little communication. And there was already little guidance in that game to begin with. It was frustrating for me and kinda my last straw.

And these are incidents that happened several years apart cuz home dropped like what 08? And DC like in 2011?

I'm sorry, please forgive me for not being impressed
Why would u need to be impressed for??? People talking on mics is certainly not a novelty. Hell I encountered people on mics in a game like Playstation All Stars. I'm telling you, you dudes play on PSN far too little to comment on how it actually is. Someone plays 2-4 hours total on PSN and they now can tell you how it is. It's so many variables.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Live will be much improved, racists will now be spied on by "ex" police officers (along with the rest of the xb1 community)

nothing like having a remotely-enabled camera catch u and yah girl staining yah couch brehs :shaq:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Live will be much improved, racists will now be spied on by "ex" police officers (along with the rest of the xb1 community)

nothing like having a remotely-enabled camera catch u and yah girl staining yah couch brehs :shaq:

Or mattress.....but then again you can flip that mattress on craiglist for a come up......definitely holla @ OP to see if he's interested..... :heh: