PSN is now completely out of control

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And everyone knows its like a "We are the world" reunion over there in PSN land.

:rudy:
The most racist encounter I ever had was online for PS3 and @Rekkapryde @GoldenGlove and a few other "regulars" on the PS3 side can agree since they was in the room. Some racist guy just Riley Cooper'n it up in the pregame. Then he killed Rekkapryde and was like "Shot that ****** like he was MLK" or some shyt and Rekka wanted to give him dap and a chest bump :smh: He was made a GoldenGlove's shotgun skillz, yep. But maybe I'm just making this up like them profakkitry %'s n shyt :yawn:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:beli:

i been playing this shyt everyday for the past 2 weeks and yes, i have never seen ANY glitches at all only the occasional lag at times that lasts for a few seconds..:comeon:
How would you know if you did run into a cheater. Does the cheater wear a scarlet letter?
You'd have to know what to look for, instead of crying about it on an online forum. You got the swag of Creamed Corn when he was hangin with Michael Jackson :mj:
:whew: Thanks for letting me know this @PS4 I just sold my PS3 and my copy of the TLOU. I certainly don't want to run into this bullshyt online. :stopitslime:
Yeah, you one of the guys who claimed to never run into this stuff even tho me and you would play together and encounter cheaters all day long in Uncharted
You know its worse now with the keys lost. nikkaz acting like "Yo, as long as I don't acknowledge it, then its not a problem" :deadmanny:
If you guys say so. Invisible players now :wow: Top game, this the norm and its not an issue :laff: Ok 3cepts, okay :bryan:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I've had a Playstation 3 since 2008, before that I had a 360 for aalmost a year or so til it red ringed....NOT ONCE, have an heard "******" said on PSN in FIVE YEARS. Serious. But the little time I had a 360, I heard it several times. And I didnt even game that much outside of COD or GTA.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I've had a Playstation 3 since 2008, before that I had a 360 for aalmost a year or so til it red ringed....NOT ONCE, have an heard "******" said on PSN in FIVE YEARS. Serious. But the little time I had a 360, I heard it several times. And I didnt even game that much outside of COD or GTA.
How you gonna hear something without a mic :laff:

Or maybe your trying to say that playstation gamers are mature, they just act the most immature on forums :rudy:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
How you gonna hear something without a mic :laff:

Or maybe your trying to say that playstation gamers are mature, they just act the most immature on forums :rudy:

Well, there's a thing called a blue tooth. You put it in your ear and it talks to you and you can talk to it.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's all good to point out flaws in a system/game, but when you do it in the most bullshyt biased and hypocritical way...you ain't shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The most racist encounter I ever had was online for PS3 and @Rekkapryde @GoldenGlove and a few other "regulars" on the PS3 side can agree since they was in the room. Some racist guy just Riley Cooper'n it up in the pregame. Then he killed Rekkapryde and was like "Shot that ****** like he was MLK" or some shyt and Rekka wanted to give him dap and a chest bump :smh: He was made a GoldenGlove's shotgun skillz, yep. But maybe I'm just making this up like them profakkitry %'s n shyt :yawn:

You been trying for years to make this :duck: stick.

it aint working..... :beli:

However, we all got dirt on you doggie. :umad:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
XBOX got this gen.
2643wip.gif

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Chances of running into hacker during game on psn: 0.6%

Chances of running into racism during game on live: 89.9%

fukk kinda logic is this? racist gamers exist everywhere, you just happen to hear them more on xbl because nikkas actually use mics on the xbox.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Meh, I've seen cheating on both consoles, shyts gonna happen. No matter what. At this point Sony prolly working on trying to improve servers, stability, and security with their next product to even give a fukk about the flawed/terrible PSN.