PSN is now completely out of control

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:whew:

As you guys know, I only post that truth. The truth that makes your soul burn slow type truth.
So I been posting The Last Of Us links to hacks a lot lately. Just to remind people that shyt ain't sweet on PSN
Not even close. But this new hack that is making the rounds should turn just about anybody off

Now people are running around The Last of Us totally "invisible" and murdering fools :ooh:

Now it could and probably is the same old "under the levels" glitch/hack that every naughtydawg game has been known for

So for those not realizing what they doing? This video might help you figure out whats going on online.

Is anybody planning on getting Grand Theft Auto 5 for PS3 :huhldup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
goddamn niga is it your job to hate on the PS everyday? nobody wants to hear your bullshyt :smh:
Says the fakkit who ran into this thread to say "I don't wanna see you :sadbron:

Arcavian got it right. Real talk, how is this acceptable to you are anyone :wtf:

This is the most popular game on PS3. If we talk about which console is better, the ps3 fans yell "TLOU" but not a single one of them can acknowledge that ONLINE for PS3 is ruined.
Why is that, why can't a single PS3 FANBOY admit PSN is trash? I got video proof and the best I seen in reply was "Uh, I haven't seen it"
No shyt, cuz nikkaz invisible now :wow:

But I'll let you get your Sheriff Barbrady on while I mop up all these tears :to:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what's the point of these videos? you don't even play last of us. i've put in over 100 weeks on the multilayer and i've yet to come across one hacker.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability

:beli:
Says the fakkit who ran into this thread to say "I don't wanna see you :sadbron:

Arcavian got it right. Real talk, how is this acceptable to you are anyone :wtf:

This is the most popular game on PS3. If we talk about which console is better, the ps3 fans yell "TLOU" but not a single one of them can acknowledge that ONLINE for PS3 is ruined.
Why is that, why can't a single PS3 FANBOY admit PSN is trash? I got video proof and the best I seen in reply was "Uh, I haven't seen it"
No shyt, cuz nikkaz invisible now :wow:

But I'll let you get your Sheriff Barbrady on while I mop up all these tears :to:

i been playing this shyt everyday for the past 2 weeks and yes, i have never seen ANY glitches at all only the occasional lag at times that lasts for a few seconds..:comeon:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
how often is a cheater in a game, though? most of these cheats that are not game related glitches require a custom firmware so the chances of actually running a cheater pretty low. its kind of hard to regulate when the play online is free and the os has giant holes in it.

Shady_Kent

Why so serious?
Daps
Reppin
DMV (PG County)
64830632.s28h57zV.Yawning.gif