tumblr_inline_npv0dqe0h31rjz8yx_500.gif

iH6iqSt.gif

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:russ:

What kind of thread is this? Are you talkin about the guy I was gonna put on the summer jam screen yesterday cuz he pissed me off?

You're not in my pm's are you? I just started to check but gave up after I noticed my pm's are 123 conversations deep
:whew:

:dead:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

What kind of thread is this? Are you talkin about the guy I was gonna put on the summer jam screen yesterday cuz he pissed me off?

You're not in my pm's are you? I just started to check but gave up after I noticed my pm's are 123 conversations deep
:whew:

:dead:
Girl, let it out, boo. Please. Let's get it with these PMs. Let the whole of Coli see. You will go down in Coli history.

Last edited:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:ohhh:

Coli men have literally given her the power to bring this entire website to it's knees because they can't control their lust for white women.

:dwillhuh:

I would never expose anyone in my pm's unless they turned sour on me and did some shyt I didn't like.

It's happened twice already and it almost happened a 3rd time last night. :martin:

I respect all the men in my pm's and would never disrespect them and put them on blast. :wub:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I would never expose anyone in my pm's unless they turned sour on me and did some shyt I didn't like.

It's happened twice already and it almost happened a 3rd time last night. :martin:

I respect all the men in my pm's and would never disrespect them and put them on blast. :wub:

That's the point though, everything is good until they "turn sour", whatever that means, so they have to walk on eggshells around you so their actions won't be perceived as offensive to you.

Last night, one of your peasants made a lighthearted post in a thread and you took offence and threatened to expose him, he's been on hush since then because he's afraid to be exposed which brings me back to my original point, these males have given you too much power, whether or not you choose to use that power is another story, but you still have the power to use it nonetheless.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Girl, let it out, boo. Please. Let's get it with these PMs. Let the whole of Coli see. You will go down in Coli history.

Notice the difference between "Black crusader women" versus strawberry. Just think about it.
:sas2: Womanist ya'll