- FF7 Intergrade
-FF16
- Deathloop
- Ghostwire Tokyo
- Virtual Fighter 5
- Guilty Gear Strive
-Sifu

Guaranteed :picard:
Who knows what current unannounced 2022 titles were 2021 games too e.g. potential mgs remake, silent hill, etc.
That first year is worth 2-3 ps4 years :mjlol: and 6-7 xbox years :troll:
Even w/ the delays, the above statement is still true:mjlol:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Then we got Gran turismo, gow, ff16 and hopefully ff origins lined up for 2022

Who knows what else but Sony said they are working on more original ips...after returnal I'm hyped to see what they got

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Spider-Man Miles Morales
Demon’s Souls
Returnal
Ratchet and Clank
Deathloop
Tokyo Ghost Wire
Resident Evil 8
FFVII remake Intergrade
Horizon Forbiden West
God Of War Ragnarok

Can anyone think of any console to have this many AAA in its first year? :wow:
I really wish children would stop making dumbass claims like this, the industry as a while makes less games because of budgets. Covid delaying games and consoles and this clown is saying this the best year ever because of a ps3 game, a PS4 spinoff that was ported, a bunch of games he hasn't seen gameplay from/etc.

Deathloop you only know about because it's a timed exclusive. Your list has reaches all over the place so it's embarrassing. This is what it's like to be a Sony gamer huh :picard:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Who knows what else but Sony said they are working on more original ips...after returnal I'm hyped to see what they got

And Forspoken (i hate that name) which imo in on my top 3 of games I’m looking forward to

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot_2021-05-25_at_21.15.59.png
“Wait” :laff:

These poor xbots have been waiting for damn near a decade :mjlol:

Daps
Yes. Playing quality AAA games month after month for years. I wouldn’t expect you to know anything about that
to be fair this is only recently. I was an early ps4 adopter. bought it in 2015 in the fall. after playing bloodborne and getting addicted to BO3 online, I remember the droughts and delays e.g. UC4. I remember when I couldn't wait until UC4 came out. PS3 wasn't any better was a lot worse had Sony stans starving. Made me flock to the 360 especially after hearing $600 as a broke ass little kid. Like brother Duck said the PS5 is a nonstop buffet. I have Spiderman MM, Control, Demon's Souls, COD, RE8, DMC5, Returnal, R&C on the way, FF7 upgrade, free ps5 game patches, etc. along w/ my ps4 backlog w/ upgrades and peace knowing I won't have to hear my loud ps4

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As soon as a game in my list is delayed to next year, watch an xbot rush in here to up the thread laughing, as if that makes their shyt any easier :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Spider-Man Miles Morales
Demon’s Souls
Returnal
Ratchet and Clank
Deathloop
Tokyo Ghost Wire
Resident Evil 8
FFVII remake Intergrade
Horizon Forbiden West
God Of War Ragnarok

Can anyone think of any console to have this many AAA in its first year? :wow:
Grand Theft Auto III came out in the PS2s first year. It's an actual classic game. This list is padded with remakes and or ports and one of the games is dubious at best to be released in the first year.

I'd also argue just the Dreamcast launch line up is that.

The PS5 has maybe a slightly better than average 1st year so far. Can't count stuff not released.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

FF: Origins beta coming this summer apparently, might be a late 2021 game. Forspoken next year as well.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grand Theft Auto III came out in the PS2s first year. It's an actual classic game. This list is padded with remakes and or ports and one of the games is dubious at best to be released in the first year.

I'd also argue just the Dreamcast launch line up is that.

The PS5 has maybe a slightly better than average 1st year so far. Can't count stuff not released.

This list is padded with remakes? There are two of them? Ports...??? :gucci:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This list is padded with remakes? There are two of them? Ports...??? :gucci:
Spider-Man Miles Morales
Demon’s Souls
Resident Evil 8
FFVII remake Intergrade
40% of that list or these 4 games are either remakes or ports of games available on previous generation hardware.

Horizon Forbiden West
God Of War Ragnarok
These 2 are unreleased with no date. God of War hasn't even been shown in public.

Returnal
Ratchet and Clank
Deathloop
Tokyo Ghost Wire
Those games are PS5 games that are either out or have really solid dates. Maybe Horizon gets one in a few days.

There are systems like the PS2 that have legitimate classic titles in the first year. Even Nintendo systems with classic games. Like I said the Dreamcast launch lineup puts it among the best system launches of all time.

The PS5 lineup is maybe slightly better than average.