PS5 & XSX Stock/Pickup Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've found PlayStation Direct to be the best. I've gotten probably 10+ from PS Direct. GameStop is the easiest but the priciest cuz of bundles. I've gotten 10+ from Walmart including 2 today. I just signed up for Walmart+ when I know they about to drop. I've only gotten 1 from Amazon and 1 from Best Buy. I did sign up for the Amazon invitation and PS Direct invitation.

the first 2 I got were from amazon and bestbuy (both digital)…feels like eons ago (the very first wave of preorders)…got one from ebay last month (disc)…would like to get another one (disc) at retail tho…maybe I’ll try walmart next time…I agree about the GS bundles…that’s how I secured my XSXs

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
One if the GS employees said they do them in bundles so the scalpers

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
the first 2 I got were from amazon and bestbuy (both digital)…feels like eons ago (the very first wave of preorders)…got one from ebay last month (disc)…would like to get another one (disc) at retail tho…maybe I’ll try walmart next time…I agree about the GS bundles…that’s how I secured my XSXs

I, for the life of me, cannot get a Digital. I have a Disc for myself but I just wanted some Digitals to sell but no dice :francis:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I'm trying to get another one. I'm not really feeling the digital one. I would rather have the disk version. Especially since I also have a ton of movies on DVD and Blu Ray. If I can get one, I'll probably sell the digital to one of my brothers or something.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Have any of yall recently been able to pick one up in person from a best buy/target/Walmart store?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Only time I ever got one in person was last fall at Best Buy. We had to wait overnight and they gave us a ticket for which system we wanted (Disc / Digital / Series X)

I like to pick up big ticket electronics in person to get instant access but these days you gotta watch for the wolves.