PS5 & XSX Stock/Pickup Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
they got both the slim and physicals on ps direct.

Not even gonna lie, this is twice I've put it in my cart just to see if I could and both times I had the chance to legit buy another one.

It honestly feels surreal :mindblown:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Not even gonna lie, this is twice I've put it in my cart just to see if I could and both times I had the chance to legit buy another one.

If you've already gotten one off Playstation Direct, then they won't let you get another one again. I've tried many times.

It's the bundles that are the reason why they're sitting.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

If you've already gotten one off Playstation Direct, then they won't let you get another one again. I've tried many times.

It's the bundles that are the reason why they're sitting.

Bundles and production increased. Resellers ain’t jumping on the bundles cause they can’t do nothing with the digital codes, and aren’t making a big return anymore.

Sony said they’re shipping 18m ps5’s this fiscal year as opposed to 11m last year. Stock issues might be totally over by early next year. A lot of scalpers are probably assed out right now sitting on a bunch of consoles

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bundles and production increased. Resellers ain’t jumping on the bundles cause they can’t do nothing with the digital codes, and aren’t making a big return anymore.

Sony said they’re shipping 18m ps5’s this fiscal year as opposed to 11m last year. Stock issues might be totally over by early next year. A lot of scalpers are probably assed out right now sitting on a bunch of consoles
It's the exact reason why I don't see how retailers like Gamestop and Antonline still insist on selling bundles with individual pieces considering the fact that even other retailers seem to be struggling with moving non-bundled units these days.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
If you can get an invitation from Amazon, or local pick up from GameStop or Walmart, that’s your best bet

PS direct has screwed me a few times

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ps5’s are in stock almost everywhere.

They got the MW2 and GoWR bundles on PS Direct right now and the regular non-bundled physical. They also had digital versions up most of the day yesterday. The streets are flooded, no more excuses.