PS5 & XSX Stock/Pickup Thread

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Drop happening RIGHT NOW... its 0740

I turned off notifications. First one went off at 6? Then 6:30, still a pump fake so I turned them off and nodded back to sleep.

Think I’m just gonna take the plunge next time antonline drop a bundle. Don’t really need a bundle, but I’ll try to recoup off the accessories.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I turned off notifications. First one went off at 6? Then 6:30, still a pump fake so I turned them off and nodded back to sleep.

Think I’m just gonna take the plunge next time antonline drop a bundle. Don’t really need a bundle, but I’ll try to recoup off the accessories.

Target drop wasn’t a bundle breh

Daps
Aight I'ma see if I can snag one on the next drop. Been wanting one for a while but never really took the time to track one down

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the heads up! I was able to get a PS5 off Walmart+ for MSRP and an extra controller for $60 from GameStop :blessed:

No doubt breh. Glad to help. I just got a disc from Walmart+

wish I seen this earlier…hopefully I get thru with amazon…seems like sony got a decent shipment this month tho…I’m signed up with PS direct too…so maybe they let me cop one

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
wish I seen this earlier…hopefully I get thru with amazon…seems like sony got a decent shipment this month tho…I’m signed up with PS direct too…so maybe they let me cop one

I've found PlayStation Direct to be the best. I've gotten probably 10+ from PS Direct. GameStop is the easiest but the priciest cuz of bundles. I've gotten 10+ from Walmart including 2 today. I just signed up for Walmart+ when I know they about to drop. I've only gotten 1 from Amazon and 1 from Best Buy. I did sign up for the Amazon invitation and PS Direct invitation.