PS5 & XSX Stock/Pickup Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I've given up. Join some discord, follow this Twitter account, get in the queue only to have the console disappear before you even type in your debit card number. I'm done.

Seeing the coli brehs on my friend list "last seen playing PS5"

:mjcry:
I'll sell you one for costs plus shipping fam.

DM me. I'm legit

Ask @FukYaFeelings and @Sterling Archer. I'm legit

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've given up. Join some discord, follow this Twitter account, get in the queue only to have the console disappear before you even type in your debit card number. I'm done.

Seeing the coli brehs on my friend list "last seen playing PS5"

:mjcry:
Zelle Rekk and he got you breh.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else ever feel survivor's guilt for getting a PS5 on launch day :lupe:

Its amazing to me that ppl are still having trouble finding one while I've never known what its like not to have one since its been available :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Its amazing to me that ppl are still having trouble finding one while I've never known what its like not to have one since its been available :wow:

is there such a thing as survivor’s glee?

cuz that’s what I have

we told some of these dummies to preorder :hubie:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
is there such a thing as survivor’s glee?

cuz that’s what I have

we told some of these dummies to preorder :hubie:
You know what you're right:ehh:

I tend to forget the stress that came with pre-ordering, 9/16/20 shall forever live in infamy :wow:

Feels like I'm in an alternate reality sometimes tho, most ppl have never seen a PS5 in real life

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Uh nah especially when I wasn't even tryna get one...i had just got into work it was like 11pm 5 min later I'm sittin down gettin my self together to start my shift (yall know how that go) then I get a text from my boy with an Amazon link to cop the ps5 I think that was the very first shadow drop it was like September 16th I think...shyt was easy as hell...NOBODY knew that a link was gonna drop around that time...shyt came outta nowhere...but I was happy because I at least knew I got one of the next gen systems because I wasn't sure if I was gonna be lucky with the series x...but I came up on that too the first day they dropped links :wow: blessed

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

fukk naw, best money I have spent in years

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Nope

laughing-into.gif

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Nope. Some people legit was like :yeshrug: I’ll get one in a few months :hubie: :obama:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Damn Walmart delayed my shipment:stopitslime:

Quite a few Walmart orders are delayed actually. According to what I've read, a customer service rep said that they didn't get in as many consoles as they expected with the last shipment. Exactly what happens when you take on more orders than you can handle and leaving the order page up for nearly an hour.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Quite a few Walmart orders are delayed actually. According to what I've read, a customer service rep said that they didn't get in as many consoles as they expected with the last shipment. Exactly what happens when you take on more orders than you can handle and leaving the order page up for nearly an hour.
So I probably won’t get one?:mjcry: