PS5 & XSX Stock/Pickup Thread

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Yea that's understood..shyt gone be a whole new experience for me ... waiting for that knock on the door .. my son got guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man and Rachet and Clank..I'm playin all that shyt

Oh he might not let you touch the PS5 with those games! He gonna be on there the rest of the year playing those :russ: That's a solid lineup of games.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Any sites to keep track of dates for drops?

How I got my PS5 is that I follow this guy on Twitter named @mattswider. He posts when consoles drop and at what place. That's how I saw that GameStop would have some consoles on the 23rd. I was able to get in line and pick one up. I hope everyone find one. I didn't think I would get one this year after trying all year.

Immortalized Outlaw

THE GENERAL
Daps
Reppin
614 to 613
How I got my PS5 is that I follow this guy on Twitter named @mattswider. He posts when consoles drop and at what place. That's how I saw that GameStop would have some consoles on the 23rd. I was able to get in line and pick one up. I hope everyone find one. I didn't think I would get one this year after trying all year.

Thanks

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Oh he might not let you touch the PS5 with those games! He gonna be on there the rest of the year playing those :russ: That's a solid lineup of games.
Damn u wasn't lying he throws a fit Everytime his ass has to get off...I stayed up til 4am playing it the first nite felt like Christmas 98 all over again