PS5 & XSX Stock/Pickup Thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So, I've been chatting with Wal-Mart reps (3rd parties based overseas, of course :mjlol:) and though my shyt was supposed to come on the 17th, it's been delayed.

I thought maybe it was the weather. NOPE.

In no uncertain terms; I basically paid for a preorder.

They keep mentioning their fulfillment center. Like, bytch :dahell: I paid for some shyt ya'll don't have?

4 am on the 17th I got the "delayed" email. So, they did like planes and accepted orders for shyt they didn't have in inventory for.

Because the link didn't say I was in line to preorder. I'm canceling this bullshyt. My PS4 just died, so, I thought it was perfect timing, but, I'm getting that fixed by SONY ($100). I might get that bytch back before I get my PS5.

iu

I wanted to play Re2:Remake again, on the 5, Monday

I hate getting the roundaround; just tell, we don't have anymore PS5's til (insert date here).

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
PS5 Restock Update for GameStop, Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, Target and More
Walmart PS5 Restock
It has been observed by expert console trackers that Walmart adheres to a fortnightly restock schedule.

This is obviously not a hard and fast rule (as there are sometimes deviations from the pattern), but it's often accurate.

Generally speaking, the Walmart PS5 drops take place every other Thursday at 3 p.m. ET. Given that this already happened last week, the next restock is expected in the afternoon of January 27.

I'm gonna find a scalper to get one then cancel my order. This is some fukking bullshyt.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
So, I've been chatting with Wal-Mart reps (3rd parties based overseas, of course :mjlol:) and though my shyt was supposed to come on the 17th, it's been delayed.

I thought maybe it was the weather. NOPE.

In no uncertain terms; I basically paid for a preorder.

They keep mentioning their fulfillment center. Like, bytch :dahell: I paid for some shyt ya'll don't have?

4 am on the 17th I got the "delayed" email. So, they did like planes and accepted orders for shyt they didn't have in inventory for.

Because the link didn't say I was in line to preorder. I'm canceling this bullshyt. My PS4 just died, so, I thought it was perfect timing, but, I'm getting that fixed by SONY ($100). I might get that bytch back before I get my PS5.

iu

I wanted to play Re2:Remake again, on the 5, Monday

I hate getting the roundaround; just tell, we don't have anymore PS5's til (insert date here).
I’m just being patient and have been checking my bank account. At first my bank said payment was pending, now it says it’s processing.
I’m assuming if payment goes through, then Walmart has it in stock to ship :francis:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I’m just being patient and have been checking my bank account. At first my bank said payment was pending, now it says it’s processing.
I’m assuming if payment goes through, then Walmart has it in stock to ship :francis:

It looks like they took my money.

I'm canceling. This shyt ruined my week, waiting, know some bullshyt was coming. Then when it didn't come, I was pissed at the explanations.

I'm not waiting on some shoulda-woulda-coulda nonsense for another two weeks or so.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

I'm canceling. This shyt ruined my week, waiting, know some bullshyt was coming. Then when it didn't come, I was pissed at the explanations.

I'm not waiting on some shoulda-woulda-coulda nonsense for another two weeks or so.

The charge eventually drops off until it ships. Well at least that’s what happens with my bank.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

why you mad just wait breh :russ:

it’s going to come just relax …go to the gym

never that serious